Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should Religion be involved in racial politics?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Totalitarian Autist with gamer characteristics
★★★★★
For many in the modern world (mainly the west) the main position regarding the religion and the state is that they must be separated and should have no influence over each other, but when it comes to the realm of racial identitarianism, many seem to reject it entirely on the basis that the religion is far too global and would include everyone, regardless of race. For example, I once saw a norse pagan who told me he left Christianity cause it's a foreign jew religion that encourages race mixing and tolerance which would destroy his race and that norse paganism ONLY is for the Germanic races making the race and the religion the same and impossible to separate from each other. I was looking at Japan when they used to have the sort of state Shinto system where they have their own state religion, for Japanese people, that believes that the Japanese are racially superior, the same thing applies to jews who believe their race and interests are at the top and this creates a collective identity which makes the jews more successful than all the other groups. The only instance I can think of this happening in the west was maybe in Nazi Germany where they had the positive Christianity movement but that was niche and was rejected by alot of Protestant Christians at the time. So, What do you think, do racial identitarians adopt a racially exclusive religion or are they better off being atheists
TLDR
Do you think that there should be a religion that only applies to your race sort of like Judaism or State Shinto which would better create a collective?

he left Christianity cause it's a foreign jew religion that encourages race mixing and tolerance which would destroy his race
Absolutely true + Christianity is ethnic worship at its peak

I mean, any religion that can foster pro-white sentiment is a religion that deserves to exist. Not to say that there isn’t plenty of choices; there’s Christian Identity, Wotanism, Cosmotheism, Creativity, the list surely goes on.

I’m more in favor of Christian Identity because there are a LOT of rural whites who hold Christianity in high regard, and who are already concerned about the ever-expanding anti-white sentiments in this country. You can’t exactly call their religion gay and retarded and try to introduce something like Cosmotheism to them. Expanding their pre-existing beliefs into a pro-white lens is the way to go, in my opinion. Would you rather these people listen to sermons by white patriots like Dr. James Wickstrom or money-hungry leeches like Kenneth Copeland?

The most successful ethnocentric or traditional European groups in real life are religious, whether they are the Afrikaner patriots of Orania or the Luddite Amish and similar groups. Religion is probably necessary. White nationalist atheism has proven to be an ineffective secular religion.​

Do you think that there should be a religion that only applies to your race sort of like Judaism or State Shinto which would better create a collective?
No, there is no need for such a religion as in there is no need to metaphysically justify the superiority of the ingroup compared to the outgroup.
This should be self explanatory really based on concrete observation. The Amish aren't as successful as they are simply because they practice another form of Christianity, it is because they keep their money within the community, much like the Jews.

On the complete opposite side of that are the vast majority of modern day Europeans who are only loyal to capitalism. One doesn't need religion for basic economics though, if you are socially active within an ingroup then you should support said group economically, be that group social or racial.