Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Should Prince Harry just shave it off already?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Screenshot 2023 05 06 140858

His brother definitely should:
Screenshot 2023 05 06 140920

Last edited:
No kingdom for your hair follicles

Why don't they just get hair transplants?

omg, that shit in his head is ugly asf.
you literally have all the money of the world and a whole kingdoom, i am pretty sure he can afford to get a hair transplant, that will be better than shaving it bald

Over for prince cels...wife flirts with Chad jfl if you think that guy on the right isn't her preference. Alpha fucks beta bucks

Niggas head looks like an uncircumcised penis :feelskek:

Worshipping these royal cucks is beyond cucked. They should dethrone all the royals, and sell off all their assets at auction and give it all back to the people of England. And then force these fucking cucks to get regular jobs and pay rent and shit like all the rest of the wageslaves. Wouldn't that be the greatest thing ever?

Worshipping these royal cucks is beyond cucked. They should dethrone all the royals, and sell off all their assets at auction and give it all back to the people of England. And then force these fucking cucks to get regular jobs and pay rent and shit like all the rest of the wageslaves. Wouldn't that be the greatest thing ever?
I can relate to them cos I'm NEET.

Why don't they just get hair transplants?
omg, that shit in his head is ugly asf.
you literally have all the money of the world and a whole kingdoom, i am pretty sure he can afford to get a hair transplant, that will be better than shaving it bald
why should they though? they lifemog all of us and most normies regardless.
They don't have to wageslave, they are rich af, they are literal royalty and worshipped by normies for existing. They are high status celebrities for being born.

They could go full bald and it wouldn't matter. They lifemog us all

not my problem, idc what he does

why should they though? they lifemog all of us and most normies regardless.
They don't have to wageslave, they are rich af, they are literal royalty and worshipped by normies for existing. They are high status celebrities for being born.

They could go full bald and it wouldn't matter. They lifemog us all
As prince in line to the throne, they'd never let will take finasteride.

No give it all to me I desrve it all give me their money

I DESRVE TO WIN LOTTEYR RIGHT FUCKING NOW

GIVE ME MONEY FATE

Nah, he'd look worse bald.

just shave it bro you will look like the rock and have girls chasing you :soy:

How does their father have more hair than them? :waitwhat:

Over for prince cels...wife flirts with Chad jfl if you think that guy on the right isn't her preference. Alpha fucks beta bucks

View attachment 747998
There was an even more brutal eyefuck in the same photoset. You can't find a path around nature, the blackpill always comes to collect eventually. All women want to fuck the same man and that man isn't you.

View attachment 747998
Fuck that dude mogs the workers around him hard. Could easily get a job as CEO, no idea why he works with his hands.

Also it's weird royals would go bald. I get why commoners might as their ancestors didn't need their hair past 35 (average life expectancy at best), but royals always lived long.

Weirdest is dudes that go bald in their late teens or early 20s. Like... even in caveman days you would want to have hair at that age. 40... ok maybe you wouldn't live that long... but 20s?

They both should shave and prince William doesn't have enough hair for a transplant, he's norwood 6.