Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should poor single mothers be euthanized or get their kids taken away?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
:feelshehe: Seems like a good idea to me.

I wouldn’t even be in this situation if my mother didn’t collect welfare off us and took me out of school and cock blocked me in every situation with a girl. I had to live in fear and couldn’t work at 15 or work online due to the fear of our welfare getting stopped.

Maybe i should start a protest against poor single mothers.

Last edited:
No, They should bring a masculine father figure into the room and put them in place and make sure she doesnt emasculate her children so they dont turn incels, Maybe they can oofy doofy when they grow up if thats a thing

So it was your mother than your unattractiveness that stopped you from getting laid?
Hell i don’t even know. Never got the full school and social experience.

Obviously today no girl would date me due to high standards.

Yeah sure tbh, saves a lot of bluepilled normies lmao

In that time we'll be able to blackpill them I don't think it's too far of a goal considering the reach the blackpill has

Ugly men would have to get over their fucking laziness anyways lol and over time their low IQ ass won't waste any more time