Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should people stop being mean to greycels?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I feel I am very mean to greycels I must change my ways and be nicer to them.

GrAYcels should learn their place. Anyone who joined after me is a faggot

Sometimes they deserve it. Mostly cause lots of greycels seem to never stick around or just aren’t very invested in the forum so they’re most likely normies and don’t belong here, considering many of their views.

No everybody was a graycel at one point. There's lots of graycels with great posts but I feel like there's lots of graycels that post things that can easily be looked up or answered on incels.wiki

I let graycels prove themselves. If they post dumb shit, I tell them that they're retarded and should get banned. If they contribute to this site in a positive way, then I support them.

I let graycels prove themselves. If they post dumb shit, I tell them that they're retarded and should get banned. If they contribute to this site in a positive way, then I support them.

No, half of them are infiltrators and the earlier we purge them the better it is for everyone

Yes, some dont lurk before joining and dont know what is acceptable here.

No. They have to be taught what is acceptable and what isn't. If we let anything fly this place will become reddit 2.0

Sometimes they deserve it. Mostly cause lots of greycels seem to never stick around or just aren’t very invested in the forum so they’re most likely normies and don’t belong here, considering many of their views.

I think hazing like this will exist in pretty much every masculine environment tbh. newbies tend to be harassed a little before being fully accepted. Obviously it can go too far sometimes but I think it allows people to have at least a little bit of humility and ability to become a part of the group more.
GrAYcels should learn their place. Anyone who joined after me is a faggot
based join date ngl. It seems fitting you would join on Hitler's birthday.

Yes, being mean to greycels is bullying. and as incels we all suffered enough from it. There is not reason to reflect this on other cels. we all are brocels.

No we should be meaner and harsher

Let’s be nice to them, really welcoming.

Most graycels are ok and we should be nice.

But there are a couple of GrAYcels

remember @MENSA_IQcel

@Colera thoughts? :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

I believe being mean to all except 2017cels is ok.

remember @MENSA_IQcel
I feel bad for attacking @BlkPillPres after finding out he is black

yea, once they become blue

Postmax is retarded

remember @MENSA_IQcel
Mensa was an exceptional brainlet and arrogant asshole.

and i think greycels must be welcomed. we all brocels.

Some of them are okay but some of them are just fags

This. Gotta bully out the larps

Depends on the graycel

@Fancy Alcoholic
bruh what happened to the avi with the wine and the moustache? I liked it a lot

I don't mind. It gets a bit repetitive but doesn't affect my feelings. Perhaps it repels normies and the mentally weak like women.
I have asked myself this too however.

if they post stupid shit, sure, just like when postmaxxed users get shit for making abhorrent posts

Anyone who joined after me is a faggot
words to live by tbh

its like their initiation rights and also a way to weed out the overly emotional pansies.
at least we dont make them do gay shit like normie colleges and work places

(although tbh would be cool to have every u ser that has a sister to upload nudes of said sister for his brothers to fap to)