Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should one leave in the midst of these “incel attacks”

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I heard that people are attacking us over the internet which is why I left for a while. Will I be targeted individually or is it just the website. If I will be targeted directly I might leave. Shits not worth the trouble.

Use a vpn and dont reveal any identifying info. If a :soy: has enough info even facebook stalking could be enough to doxx. I would even go as far as to put fake info to trip up :soy: doxxers. I would also recommend hiding your linkdin if you are careermaxxing. Master made a thread about scrubbing information from the web recently.

don't post any personal info, don't post stupid larping shit that could get you in trouble with the feds

Use a vpn and dont reveal any identifying info. If a :soy: has enough info even facebook stalking could be enough to doxx. I would even go as far as to put fake info to trip up :soy: doxxers. I would also recommend hiding your linkdin if you are careermaxxing. Master made a thread about scrubbing information from the web recently.
don't post any personal info, don't post stupid larping shit that could get you in trouble with the feds
Got it :feelsokman:

Yes you should run for the high hills

iam not afraid of cucks

No, no, and no.

bluecel thinks he will be targeted :feelskek:

Fuck them.

These leftist soy soaked cucks aren’t going to do anything to you even if they had your information because they’re too cowardly and the nigger variants are too stupid/low IQ to even be able to find you (and that’s even if they were provided your exact address) and too broke to have a car and or be able to pay for the gas for it in order to come after you if they could.

OP is a weakling. Lol at leaving coz these nucucks are ddosing this site. Nothing will come of it. And they cant dox you unless you're stupid and post pics/ have social media.