Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should none Sandniggers just stab Sandniggers if they feel like it

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Sandniggers like to be loud, aggressive, fight, stab etc. So I was thinking because Sandniggers like behaving like that then isnt it fair and justified to just stab the Sandnigger wzhen you catch him alone? Just smash his head with a brick. I mean they love doing it so why cant be even stevens? If you see a Sandnigger bitch just touch her ass and boobs who gives a fuck then just disappear down the side streets and alley ways.

Fuck bitch ass Sandniggers, I am tired of them now. Last time 3 animals were smoking weed in a closed small train station so that the whole building stinks of weed yet outside was a beautiful summer day. Filthy scum

Why cant we just satb those filthy refugee welcome trash white and Sandniggers? It was those same filth white trash that wanted us hanged when we refused the vaxxine. So now they must pay for their sins

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIIrrExBvo

Everyone should stab everyone and end this existence

Everyone should stab everyone and end this existence
you want civil war or what? I never said that, I just said attack them back so that its balanced , fair and even, if you see a Sand bitch just rape her, if you a Sandnigger just attack him if you feeling like fighting. If any blue eyed shit woke white trash opens their filthy mouth just stab them

This would most definitely get under the skin of the sandniggers here

This would most definitely get under the skin of the sandniggers here
So what. I dont give a fuck like a bitch white trash woke blue eyed filth. Fuck animal Sandniggers