Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should military service be mandatory or not?

Question

• yes

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • no

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • Idk

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
They want uniformed Chads anyways. Should military service be mandatory or not? , where i live you do it to follow the law that's it.

For foids yes. Send them to basic to learn to not be thots.

Which cartel is in your state of residence? Just curious tbh.

Imagine serving country who rejected you

No it shouldn't. Imagine having to fight in a potential war, without gaining anything for doing so.

Mandatory in Incelistan.

I don't want to die for a society that hates me

Which cartel is in your state of residence? Just curious tbh.
Porque me insultas? Nunca te he faltado el respeto.

lmao fuck no, I refuse to serve this shit country im in

it should be mandatory just for mexicans

They want uniformed Chads anyways. Should military service be mandatory or not? , where i live you do it to follow the law that's it.
I didn't know Mexico has mandatory military service? I know places like Israel (which is causing a debate within the Orthodox Jewish community over there) and Korea does.

Here in the US, we do have the Selective Service System in which all males 18 to 25 have to sign up in order to receive social services, and is optional for women. If you're a man and not registered, you won't get federal social services. Although no active conscription has taken place here since the Vietnam War.

As a libertarian, it's a two-sided question for me. On one side, I'm against it because people should be free to choose whatever they want and what role to play, and not to be force to support a state that goes against your ideas for the benefit of those in power. But then at the same time, I can see why one would support it, since if you live in a country that gives you opportunities then you should take responsibility as a good citizen to support your country.

Last edited:
I didn't know Mexico has mandatory military service? I know places like Israel (which is causing a debate within the Orthodox Jewish community over there) and Korea does.

Here in the US, we do have the Selective Service System in which all males 18 to 25 have to sign up in order to receive social services, and is optional for women. If you're a man and not registered, you won't get federal social services. Although no active conscription has taken place here since the Vietnam War.

As a libertarian, it's a two-sided question for me. On one side, I'm against it because people should be free to choose whatever they want and what role to play, and not to be force to support a state that goes against your ideas for the benefit of those in power. But then at the same time, I can see why one would support it, since if you live in a country that gives you opportunities then you should take responsibility as a good citizen to support your country.
Yeha man it is

No. Military is cucked if you aren't 6 4' gigachad

All your protecting are the 1% overlord psychopaths. Anything for them to have less power

Shut up greycel
Atomic Blackpill: Even my sensei is no different than a foid, discriminating against another user based on appearance.

No, it shouldn't, but unfortunately it is in some countries.
despite being a little bit cucked I'm studying to be a sergeant and when I get there I'll go to the communication area to do the most low effort to get a good amount of money to live.
I don't have better choices here and I really like the military lifestyle.

I have a problem with school being mandatory, let alone military service.

It should only be mandatory for soys, nu-males and cucks.

Atomic Blackpill: Even my sensei is no different than a foid, discriminating against another user based on appearance.
Tfu on greycels :feelstrash:

Only if we peel back on “war laws” and let us slaughter our enemies and take their women by force, like proper men of war should.

Not really. Nowadays, most nations don't need huge standing armies, so conscription is just a giant waste of taxpayers' money.

Not really. Nowadays, most nations don't need huge standing armies, so conscription is just a giant waste of taxpayers' money.
something unnecessary