Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should mentalcels be considered incels and be allowed to post here moving forward?

Should mentalcels be considered incels and be allowed to post here moving forward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can u really say but nothing when i fuck it up with every girl and im still a virgin at 21?
Girls are throwing themselves at you ON FUCKING INSTAGRAM. INSTAGRAM!!! They're making it so easy for you by cutting out so much of the bullshit men have to go through on their end, and, by your own admission, it's your own fuck-ups. Go get a dating coach or find :redpill: forums. You're wasting your time here and you clearly don't belong.

I'm gonna give you guys my story. I'm tall and white but my face is hideous. I managed to fix my face through surgeries (srs) but guess what? Ofcourse I also have mental problems. I have severe depression, bipolar, psychosis, autism, low self esteem, probably borderline, chronic suicidal and even more shit. I cant even leave my fucking bed. Girls hit me up on instagram but i always mess it up because im not NT. So yes, mentalcels exist. Cant win from genetic determinism.

Take Androsterone in low-doses, or Exemestane along with low dose Cyproheptadine and/or Diphenhydramine (less than 2 mg of Cypro max) -- being "NT" will be much easier. Is the problem simply just extreme awkwardness/uneasiness? If so, my advice might help ground you some.

I dunno where you live, but I'm in the U.S.A. and I can get my hands on all of this stuff legally (loopholes maybe, but still it's "legal" basically). Bear in mind that this stuff can hit you like a "bag of rocks"/some people will literally be zombified from this at first, but it can sedate you/make you more "chill." My guess is most "mentalcels" just have anxiety or other metabolic fuck ups. Ever since I got my shit together I haven't felt "anxiety" in so long it's actually made me glad I'm not some soy-zombie/Jew pawn addled on SSRIs or other poisons for the most part.

Last edited:
Take Androsterone in low-doses, or Exemestane along with low dose Cyproheptadine and/or Diphenhydramine (less than 2 mg of Cypro max) -- being "NT" will be much easier. Is the problem simply just extreme awkwardness/uneasiness? If so, my advice might help ground you some.
Two hormones and two antihistamines? What possessed you to mix those four? Are you trolling him?

@simply_over Do not take this cocktail of drugs. It won't do anything useful for you, except fuck you up from the possible side-effects.

ER was giga Chad? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
After his Chad makeover he was I’d say. :feelshehe:

Users that disagree with me on this perfectly reasonable opinion of mine only do so using his pre Chad makeover pics where he was far younger or when he had a bad haircut or they’ll use a bad angle photo to try and dishonestly prove their point with.

If he was truly as bad looking a trucel as they claim they wouldn’t have to go to such efforts.

After his Chad makeover he was I’d say. :feelshehe:

Users that disagree with me on this perfectly reasonable opinion of mine only do so using his pre Chad makeover pics where he was far younger or when he had a bad haircut or they’ll use a bad angle photo to try and dishonestly prove their point with.

If he was truly as bad looking a trucel as they claim they wouldn’t have to go to such efforts.
Anyone has before and after pics? I didn't know his looksmaxxed version.

Anyone has before and after pics? I didn't know his looksmaxxed version.
To clarify my own point of view his Chad makeover look we see in his youtube day of retribution videos and I believe also photos he may of had taken of himself next to his new BMW. :feelshehe:

To clarify my own point of view his Chad makeover look we see in his youtube day of retribution videos and I believe also photos he may of had taken of himself next to his new BMW. :feelshehe:
I agree that his BMW photos and videos were cool tbh. I am just not sure if prime white blonde 9 foids (his dream girl type) would go for a SMV maxxed Asian before she is 30+. I mean she can get a SMV maxxed white college chad in his 20s anyway. If white chads are so limited then maybe. It is hard hard to tell. It is my personal opinion though. I don't know how it is actually for Asians in US. In Europe mostly like white>middle eastern/black>asian even when we compare chads. I haven't seen a blonde foid go for Asian unless she "has a thing" for asians like she is into anime, kpop etc.

Last edited:
Yes, let them fucking post.

Looks is subjective. A gigamogger here could still be an unwanted ugly incel in Scandinavia or Germany, just like Elliot was an ugly incel in California. You never know the personal history of someone. Just because someone isn't 3/10 truecel tier doesn't mean he didn't have a hard and brutal life. We shouldn't focus too much on only looks.

That being said, tallfags deserve to be permabanned.

I wouldn't agree with him being a Chad personally but with his status and money, he had to be absolutely mentally retarded to not get some noodle pussy at the very least. He wouldn't have been an incel if you replaced his brain with the brain of a norman.
he was a volcel/standardscel as he only wanted hot blonde stacies

he was a volcel/standardscel as he only wanted hot blonde stacies
You think he wouldn’t fuck a noodle or a brunette Becky if given the opportunity?

You think he wouldn’t fuck a noodle or a brunette Becky if given the opportunity?
yes? have you read his manifesto? he literally states he wants hot blonde girls and constantly talks about them all throughout the manifesto.

I'm gonna give you guys my story. I'm tall and white but my face is hideous. I managed to fix my face through surgeries (srs) but guess what? Ofcourse I also have mental problems. I have severe depression, bipolar, psychosis, autism, low self esteem, probably borderline, chronic suicidal and even more shit. I cant even leave my fucking bed. Girls hit me up on instagram but i always mess it up because im not NT. So yes, mentalcels exist. Cant win from genetic determinism.
Then go ask your therapist to teach you some social skills or something like that.

Youre a fakecel.

yes? have you read his manifesto? he literally states he wants hot blonde girls and constantly talks about them all throughout the manifesto.
Yes except his ridiculously high standards were his way of coping. Just like many users here who say they wouldn’t date a non-virgin or they wouldn’t eat pussy but if the opportunity arose, they would eat Stacy’s shit, lets be honest.

it’s not like he chose not to fuck Beckys. He wasn’t able to get any pussy without paying.

You aren't an incel by any stretch of the imagination, and you are incredibly lucky (I wouldn't dream of getting "hit up" by girls on Instagram). I'm against genetic determinism as well and do think that mental/behavior status matters, MORE than looks, actually, when it comes to getting what matters from women. That being said, your genetics and environment do determine that you will be the way you are, and it's unfortunate. My focus, however, is not on individuals, but looking to see if something can be done systemically to help the bottom 80% of men (when measured by attractiveness to females). And something can be done. Hooray! :whitepill:

and do think that mental/behavior status matters, MORE than looks, actually, when it comes to getting what matters from women. That being said, your genetics and environment do determine that you will be the way you are, and it's unfortunate.
:soy: :bluepill:

Your mental/behavioral status is still out of your control. I don't go around telling incels to "work harder", I go around proposing systemic solutions like sexual redistribution.

I know the oofy doofy theory is right but, either way, sure, mentalcels should be considered inceks and allowed, since fakecels are allowed here.