Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should men wear makup? Do you wear makeup?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Everyone knows the power of makeup and how much it can ascend the face. Every single male celebrity uses makeup before making any appearance anywhere. I personally only use concealer for my under eyes and occasional acne and blemishes. Do you wear makeup? Should guys wear makeup? What do you think ?

View: https://youtu.be/k3LHhoR_YG8?si=2BpYK5bTTYhTrgpy

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Yes I use it to hide my acne.

If I knew how to do it and if it could hide my flaws then hell yeah I would wear makeup.

Is there a way to somehow make my jaw look sharper or my eye area to look better with it?

I've never really seen it before

I don't wear any but I wouldn't be against wearing concealer and maybe a tiny bit of eyeliner.

Is there a way to somehow make my jaw look sharper or my eye area to look better with it?
I'm not sure for the jaw, but you could try removing your dark circles with concealer and putting a bit of eyeliner or putting something on your eyelashes to make your eyes stand out more.

If I knew how to do it and if it could hide my flaws then hell yeah I would wear makeup.

I've never really seen it before
I'm not too knowledgeable on this but i think it can be done. Look into contouring. It's a makeup technique to give illusions of a smaller nose, sharper features and add more definition to the face.

I don't wear any but I wouldn't be against wearing concealer and maybe a tiny bit of eyeliner.

I'm not sure for the jaw, but you could try removing your dark circles with concealer and putting a bit of eyeliner or putting something on your eyelashes to make your eyes stand out more.
That would be helpful.

I wish there was a way to get rid of sclera show with it

on yo mama niggah

No we should be honest about our looks unlike femoids.

If it can genuinely improve your looks then go for it imo.

6949.jpg

Jason Voorhees
check4.svg

Mod​

Staff
JoinedMay 14, 2020Posts36,007Reputation89,519

It's bad but if it evens the playing field with foids a little bit men should start doing it.
No
Make up makes you look feminine
There's still not enough research in make up industry on how to make men look masculinely handsome. You can cover a few things with female make up on men, but that's it

No
There's still not enough research in make up industry on how to make men look masculinely handsome. You can cover a few things with female make up on men, but that's it
I'm not an expert on how effective makeup can or can't be for men but if a male is in a position where it can help them then I support them doing it.
If you can cover something that is seen as a flaw then why not do it?

No
Makeup can alter your features. It can make the nose smaller, jaw sharper, ogee curve, pronounced, lips bigger etc. And if you are really good at makeup it's undetectable. Many hollywood stars get makeup done from a few dozen experts that do it on them and makeup that's done by a professional is nearly invisible.

No, that is some gay shit. Makeup should be banned in general, it is just toxic artificial bs that gave women an unfair advantage

No, that is some gay shit. Makeup should be banned in general, it is just toxic artificial bs that gave women an unfair advantage
Btw men in Europe did used to wear make up. It's not something that only Gays and females have used. It apparently stopped in English High Society because Beau Brummell stopped using it and he was kinda like an influencer back then.

Makeup can alter your features. It can make the nose smaller, jaw sharper, ogee curve, pronounced, lips bigger etc. And if you are really good at makeup it's undetectable. Many hollywood stars get makeup done from a few dozen experts that do it on them and makeup that's done by a professional is nearly invisible.

I'm not an expert on how effective makeup can or can't be for men but if a male is in a position where it can help them then I support them doing it.
If you can cover something that is seen as a flaw then why not do it?
More men work in physical work than women, what will happen to the makeup when you start sweating. Women wear makeup all the days

More men work in physical work than women, what will happen to the makeup when you start sweating. Women wear makeup all the days
What kind of labour work do you do nigga?

Only way men should ever wear makeup is to hide acne. Other than that, it’s gay

I'm not saying makeup should be 100% universally used by men... I'm saying there are probably some times when men can use it to gain an advantage and if they can they should, because there is no point is trying to be morally superior to foids to prove a point or not seem "gay" or whatever.
In an ideal world use of makeup would be frowned upon if it was a foid or a man using it... but unfortunately modern society is far from ideal.
I'll never wear it personally because I wouldn't be talented at using it and because I don't think it will help me much, but if it can genuinely improve a males looks to help him be treated better by people why shouldn't they do it?

I'm not saying makeup should be 100% universally used by men... I'm saying there are probably some times when men can use it to gain an advantage and if they can they should, because there is no point is trying to be morally superior to foids to prove a point or not seem "gay" or whatever.
In an ideal world use of makeup would be frowned upon if it was a foid or a man using it... but unfortunately modern society is far from ideal.
I'll never wear it personally because I wouldn't be talented at using it and because I don't think it will help me much, but if it can genuinely improve a males looks to help him be treated better by people why shouldn't they do it?
Nah if you are going to wear makeup you have to wear it everytime you go out to be in a large group, that's how women do, if you wear makeup even the slight ones only on important occasions, people will easily find out your are frauding, that's why women wear light makeup every day and strong makeup on special occasions

Nah if you are going to wear makeup you have to wear it everytime you go out to be in a large group, that's how women do, if you wear makeup even the slight ones only on important occasions, people will easily find out your are frauding, that's why women wear light makeup every day and strong makeup on special occasions
The men that want to use it would probably have to commit to daily use like you said... I know it won't be ideal for some or even most men (it wouldn't be ideal for me either)I'm just saying anything that gives men an advantage they should take. It will be useful for some not useful for others, my point is if you know 100% it's going to be useful to you then do it, don't pull punches.

The men that want to use it would probably have to commit to daily use like you said... I know it won't be ideal for some or even most men (it wouldn't be ideal for me either)I'm just saying anything that gives men an advantage they should take. It will be useful for some not useful for others, my point is if you know 100% it's going to be useful to you then do it, don't pull punches.
Fairs

Nigga r u gay

No that's for fags

No that's for fags
Nigga r u gay

Read my replies

Even the flag bearers of sigma males like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cilian Murphy and Christian Bale wear makeup

Btw men in Europe did used to wear make up. It's not something that only Gays and females have used. It apparently stopped in English High Society because Beau Brummell stopped using it and he was kinda like an influencer back then.

Only wore makeup once because my dad hit me and needed me to cover it up

He's from looksmax.org. Same thing really.
Men shouldn't use makeup that's only for fags or men who want to be women
Nigga truecel never do that its gay
There is no need for this thread in the first place

How can you attribute something that someone does to enhance ones looks to be gay? Why are you associating it with something that only women do? You niggas are unironically brainwashed by society into thinking that putting some powder and cream on your face will make you a female. Distorted views of masculinity. Same reason why pink is viewed as a feminine color and blue to be masculine. Yall are just sheep

How can you attribute something that someone does to enhance ones looks to be gay? Why are you associating it with something that only women do? You niggas are unironically brainwashed by society into thinking that putting some powder and cream on your face will make you a female. Distorted views of masculinity. Same reason why pink is viewed as a feminine color and blue to be masculine. Yall are just sheep
Okay nigga go put on your pretty face powder and cream I ain't stopping you.

U r the only nigga here that posted a thread Like this so dont blame me bro

BB cream and eyeliner if i suspect i may need it

If you do it has to be subtle no? Since women know what makeup looks like.
Chad can do it because they'll see it as "He's in touch with his feminine side! :foidSoy:!", like when arthoe-chasers were painting their nails black

Indeed I am and so are many men like me who are ascending by doing so while you keep coping with your imaginary self pride ideals.
Just your average day on fakecels.is and sexhavers.is

How can you attribute something that someone does to enhance ones looks to be gay?
Because it's feminine, you fucking faggot. Women do it to pretty themselves up by covering acne, blemishes, wrinkles etc.

Why are you associating it with something that only women do?
Because IT IS something that a vast majority of women typically do. JFL

You niggas are unironically brainwashed by society into thinking that putting some powder and cream on your face will make you a female. Distorted views of masculinity. Same reason why pink is viewed as a feminine color and blue to be masculine. Yall are just sheep
Brainwashing. How poetically ironic. You've spent so much time on that faggot-infested site, .org, that you've been led to believe that a man putting on make-up is masculine behavior.

iu

The Absolute State.