Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should Men be Allowed to Hit Women?

Should Men be Allowed to Hit Women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
Nowadays, Women think they're more superior than men, which means they think they're stronger than us. So that begs the question, should we be allowed to hit them?

Hi IT Trannies, kill yourselves, I wanna see the 41 percent become 100 percent :smonk:

Yes, especially in self-defense

yes ofcourse I beat a girl up that was trying to bully me in primary school still one of my most cherished memories.

They should be legally classified as objects, so yes, absolutely

It's a natural obligation.

Only to instigate white knights so you have an excuse to attack them as well.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Who ever voted no, give reasons why we shouldn't??

i hit a girl in school once, from that day on i learned that females are extremely protected and you cant do that

i hit a girl in school once, from that day on i learned that females are extremely protected and you cant do that
Yes you can in self defense, just be prepared to beat the shit out of some low t cucks.

Only to instigate white knights so you have an excuse to attack them as well.
Hopefully you'll have some based friends with you to help you pulverize their empty skulls.

If the world were dominsated my women They wold have our lives and , men would stay at home raise children and kick it ,
don't get me started on degrees and salaries Bitch got a defree in dog washing and I've got severyal computer engineering papers under my belt .

:smonk:

Don't hit women guys there's nothing funny about it

women deserve equal rights and lefts :feelsBox:

Grass is natures carpet, fruit is natures candy, and women is natures punching bag

Logically speaking, no one should hit anyone... unless it's retaliatory.

However... women like to talk shit, so... while words usually shouldn't warrant aggression, I'd say... "talk shit, get hit". Probably with a smack upside the head.

If they were to get physical, then... I'd say it's a rare opportunity to cut loose and show them just how powerful you really are.