Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Should kids be allowed to do gender correction surgery

Do u support kids having gender correction surgery'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
most the western world will eventually legalize 8 year old cutting there dick off and becoming a women without there parents concent.
So do u support this

California has passed a law aimed at guaranteeing access to gender surgery and hormonal treatments for foster children who identify as transgender.

Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 2119 into law on Friday, which clarifies that foster youth can have such treatments paid for by Medi-Cal, which is the state's health insurance program for lower income individuals and children in the foster care system.

"The right of minors and nonminors in foster care to health care and mental health care ... includes covered gender affirming health care and gender affirming mental health care," reads AB 2119.

"This right is subject to existing laws governing consent to health care for minors and nonminors and does not limit, add, or otherwise affect applicable laws governing consent to health care."

Obviously option 3

It is possible to switch the gender without having to cut my dick?

If I am legally accepted as a woman can I walk into women’s bathrooms?

I think is only for like 16+ teenagers or not? No psychologist would agree otherwise anyway.
It is possible to switch the gender without having to cut my dick?

If I am legally accepted as a woman can I walk into women’s bathrooms?
Well a convict did that and raped women in prison.

I couldn’t even tie my shoes by myself when I was 8 so why the fuck should an 8 year old he permitted to make a decision like that? Utter insanity.

I think is only for like 16+ teenagers or not? No psychologist would agree otherwise anyway.

Well a convict did that and raped women in prison.
But eventually they will allows 8 year olds

I couldn’t even tie my shoes by myself when I was 8 so why the fuck should an 8 year old he permitted to make a decision like that? Utter insanity.

But eventually they will allows 8 year olds
Maybe once accurate neurodiagnostics are possible, otherwise I don't think so.
On the other hand.. I mean it could be that some people get shilled by the surgery industry, so yeah there's that. Some people is nothing holy but money.

If kids are allowed to make sex changes, then pedophiles are allowed to prey on prepubescent kids.

What? You mean pedophiles can't do that because kids' brains haven't properly grown so they can't make adequate decisions and they are being taken advantage of? So what! Let them change their body if they want to! It's their choice!

Jfl at normies and their mental gymnastics.

Maybe once accurate neurodiagnostics are possible, otherwise I don't think so.
On the other hand.. I mean it could be that some people get shilled by the surgery industry, so yeah there's that. Some people is nothing holy but money.
No brother they don't care what the child wants its there agenda to do this

Kids don't understand what they are doing.

They can't consent to this

No. For the same reasons they shouldn't be able to get tattooed

Who is the cunt voted yes show ur self bitch

That's it, a key step to legalizing pedophilia. Yeah, trust me, cucks will do it sooner or later no matter what they say now.

That's it, a key step to legalizing pedophilia. Yeah, trust me, cucks will do it sooner or later no matter what they say now.
Yes bro that's what they want

If kids are allowed to make sex changes, then pedophiles are allowed to prey on prepubescent kids.

What? You mean pedophiles can't do that because kids' brains haven't properly grown so they can't make adequate decisions and they are being taken advantage of? So what! Let them change their body if they want to! It's their choice!

Jfl at normies and their mental gymnastics.
Exactly. In the future they will make an argument "if kids are allowed (able) to make such an important decision as sex change, then why they can't decide are they going to have sex and with whom?" and it will be a strong one.

Baptized the western world in thermonuclear firestorm

Exactly. In the future they will make an argument "if kids are allowed (able) to make such an important decision as sex change, then why they can't decide are they going to have sex and with whom?" and it will be a strong one.

And I was thinking the left trying to normalize pedophilia was a meme on here. Jfl at my naivety.