Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should itsover be allowed on .co

Should Itsover be unbanned

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
His situation reminds me a lot of the Vault Dweller from Fallout 1.
He was from Vault 13 and the people there lived in complete isolation, no one was allowed to go outside.

One day the water chip broke and the Vault Dweller was sent outside in the nuclear wasteland to find another one. He was also tasked with stopping a supermutant invasion that would threaten the vault's integrity.

Eventually he came back after a long journey that took months, and saved the vault and its people. However, he was banished from the vault. Why? The fact that he went out and survived, would make people question the legitimacy of their isolation. His very return from his triumphant journey would threaten the way of life of the other vault dwellers.

Can you see the analogy I make?

His situation reminds me a lot of the Vault Dweller from Fallout 1.
He was from Vault 13 and the people there lived in complete isolation, no one was allowed to go outside.

One day the water chip broke and the Vault Dweller was sent outside in the nuclear wasteland to find another one. He was also tasked with stopping a supermutant invasion that would threaten the vault's integrity.

Eventually he came back after a long journey that took months, and saved the vault and its people. However, he was banished from the vault. Why? The fact that he went out and survived, would make people question the legitimacy of their isolation. His very return from his triumphant journey would threaten the way of life of the other vault dwellers.

Can you see the analogy I make?
HOLY SHIT SO FUCKING TRUE PERFECT ANALOGY

For those who don’t know who @itsOVER is, he is a former truecel that couldn’t get a crum of pussy he was so hideous that when his mum was giving birth to him her pussy gaped to avoid making contact with his subhuman British ass. He is so ugly that he puts your average 5’6 curry to shame. THIS MAN IS SO FUCKING HIDEOUS, SUCH A DRYER OF PUSSY THAT IF LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE HE WOULD LOOK AT HIS JOKE OF A FACE IN THE MIRROR AND LAUGH FOR HOURS AND HOPE THAT HE WOULD BE CURED FROM HIS SUBHUMANITY.

But despite all his deformed and manlet challenges @itsOVER had one thing going for him his white, britbong skin. So what did he do? He didn’t rope or go er, he took a big risk and booked A flight to a Asian country (forgot which).

He then proceeded to spread his seed into multiple noodlewhore virgins and then like a chad in disguise He dipped. He gave no fucks and gave all those noodlewhores who wouldn’t give a nice Asian man a chance if their life depended on it RAW, HARD, KARMA. Now those foids have to be single mothers a shithole Asian country.

@itsOVER was a genius philosopher and he made genuine discoveries and the science of inceldom. He posted his findings and what happends? He get fucking banned. Wanna know why he got banned? The Jewish mods can’t have you guys ascend that would be bad for business no inkwels means no members and a dead site.

BANNING @itsOVER IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE NIGGERS BANNING MLK. IMAGINE ALL THE DISCOVERIES IN THE SCIENCE OF INCELDOM ITSOVER WOULD HAVE FOUND.​

Tagging some saucy niggers

@based_meme @WawelDragon1683 @RREEEEEEEEE @rope2cope @RopeIsHope @Ritalincel
He's an inspiration and certainly based.

I have full respect for @itsOVER just saying fuck it and JBWmaxxing and pounding noodle pussy and making mini ER's without a care in the world.

I plan to hopefully try and follow in his footsteps.

He's an inspiration and certainly based.

I have full respect for @itsOVER just saying fuck it and JBWmaxxing and pounding noodle pussy and making mini ER's without a care in the world.

I plan to hopefully try and follow in his footsteps.
He's not incel though...

A legitimate incel fails everywhere

He's not incel though...

A legitimate incel fails everywhere
Sure he ascended why does he need to hang around here with us... he's still based tho.

Sure he ascended
He was never incel... dude is just a bonafide retard who couldn't hang socially on his own turf and he had to go to a 3rd world country and got laid with borderline autistic, low IQ gooks.

He was never incel... dude is just a bonafide retard who couldn't hang socially on his own turf and he had to go to a 3rd world country and got laid with borderline autistic, low IQ gooks.
so he was incel then JBWmaxxed, he was Incel...

99% of this forum are actually locationcels and not truecels. Noone here who claims "Oh it's so over for me" has tried going to SEA or Africa, everyone is just rotting infront of his pc. Most could ascend there and ethnics could ascend in Africa too. People just don't have the money and/or courage to try this. That being said I think it's still reasonable to complain about the fact that u have to go to a 3world shithole country just to find a gf. It shouldn't be that way.

On topic: I think we either need a section or a whole new forum exclusively for Incel ascension strategies like the @itsOVER threads. We don't have this here and on Lookmax.me and neets.me it's doesn't really fit either.

so he was incel then JBWmaxxed, he was Incel...
Yeah keep defending a fakecel you utter Retard

You realize he could of gotten laid at his place of birth if he wasnt such a dumbass IRL

Yeah keep defending a fakecel you utter Retard

You realize he could of gotten laid at his place of birth if he wasnt such a dumbass IRL
JFL, he just needs to have a little more confidence right, just be confident theory. you sound like an ITcuck.

maybe take a shower too right?

JFL, he just needs to have a little more confidence right, just be confident theory. you sound like an ITcuck.

maybe take a shower too right?
Keep Coping dumbass

He doesn't belong here and he's gone for a reason.

Keep Coping dumbass

He doesn't belong here and he's gone for a reason.
yes sure now he doesn't since he ascended no shit faggot he previously he was incel.

>just be more confident bro

itcuck.

Has he had non paid sex? Yes? Then he was never incel to begin with, also he was a fatcel (= volcel), and he became a high tier normie by losing wheight

JFL ITfags on here man.
God you're such a dumbass, just look at the poll results.

He would still get voted no if the forum didnt know about his sexual results in a 3rd world shithole

God you're such a dumbass, just look at the poll results.

He would still get voted no if the forum didnt know about his sexual results in a 3rd world shithole
c o p e

No. It's over for itsover.

I voted without properly reading ;-;

Obviously not you dumb kike.

Tbh as long as anyone’s blackpilled I have no issue with them. We need as many people on our side as possible and can’t really afford to be selective

he didnt discover shit, I know a 65 year old bluepilled boomer who did the same thing as him, millions of white men sexpatted in SEA before that faggot was even born. fuck him and I hope one of his hapa bastard children serves him justice one day

Just for a little bit, so we can ask him about it

Why would he want in? He is going to be busy either raising his mixraced kids that look nothing like him or impregnating more self hating noodles :feelskek:

For those who don’t know who @itsOVER is, he is a former truecel that couldn’t get a crum of pussy he was so hideous that when his mum was giving birth to him her pussy gaped to avoid making contact with his subhuman British ass. He is so ugly that he puts your average 5’6 curry to shame. THIS MAN IS SO FUCKING HIDEOUS, SUCH A DRYER OF PUSSY THAT IF LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE HE WOULD LOOK AT HIS JOKE OF A FACE IN THE MIRROR AND LAUGH FOR HOURS AND HOPE THAT HE WOULD BE CURED FROM HIS SUBHUMANITY.

But despite all his deformed and manlet challenges @itsOVER had one thing going for him his white, britbong skin. So what did he do? He didn’t rope or go er, he took a big risk and booked A flight to a Asian country (forgot which).

He then proceeded to spread his seed into multiple noodlewhore virgins and then like a chad in disguise He dipped. He gave no fucks and gave all those noodlewhores who wouldn’t give a nice Asian man a chance if their life depended on it RAW, HARD, KARMA. Now those foids have to be single mothers a shithole Asian country.

@itsOVER was a genius philosopher and he made genuine discoveries and the science of inceldom. He posted his findings and what happends? He get fucking banned. Wanna know why he got banned? The Jewish mods can’t have you guys ascend that would be bad for business no inkwels means no members and a dead site.

BANNING @itsOVER IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE NIGGERS BANNING MLK. IMAGINE ALL THE DISCOVERIES IN THE SCIENCE OF INCELDOM ITSOVER WOULD HAVE FOUND.​

Tagging some saucy niggers

@based_meme @WawelDragon1683 @RREEEEEEEEE @rope2cope @RopeIsHope @Ritalincel
He was never a truecel he mogs me hard tbh

Oh shit I somehow read that wrong