Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should it be mandatory for the government to provide you with a gf?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I think yes, the need for love or sex is biological and just as important as the need to drink or feed. Toilets will have no say in who they are paired with and her only purpose will be to cook,clean and do all the stuff foids are supposed to do. What do you guys think.

No. I don't want women to be forced to be with me.

Not a girlfriend directly but the means to be able to acquire one. Any surgeries that could help, medications, and IBI (incel basic income).

No, I want my disability benefits now.

No. But there's should be free sex for incels.

Yes and I'm still waiting

With how much they steal in taxes, it's the least this society can do for me :society:

Muslims did that and ended up turning into multi racial troglodytes.
Life is suffering, accept that faggot, love, sex ,and procreation are privileges, you can't go against that, just vent about you exclusion and ever so increasing prerequisites to obtain these privileges.

Muslims did that and ended up turning into multi racial troglodytes.
Life is suffering, accept that faggot, love, sex ,and procreation are privileges, you can't go against that, just vent about you exclusion and ever so increasing prerequisites to obtain these privileges.
Then wageslaving or defending your country should also be considered privileges for genetically gifted.

Then wageslaving or defending your country should also be considered privileges for genetically gifted.
Conscriptioncel? I see. Here's a distinction to make.
The old world "on paper" protected plebs from wars at the price of their dignity and economic freedom, but that code was never upheld whenever nobles had to fight more than 2 brigands.
As for wageslaving, it's a physical necessity for all lifeforms, to live is to work, and work is to suffer, until society reaches civilisational maturity and adopts fully auto luxury communism.

It's simply a social contract, if said government is able to take your life from you thru drafting, taking the fruit of your labor thru taxes, then providing an environment for a stable family is fair exchange. And as you can see, that contract is no longer honored.

Yes. If men are not entitled to a gov issue gf, women are not entitled to safety. Simple as.

It’s the governments duty to prevent a significant number of young, military aged males from becoming lonely, despondent, and sexless. They have failed.

would give me a reason to work at least i have nobody