Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should install Tinder as a Hail Mary?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
And max out all types of boosts?

explain
If you mean paying your way into foids's DMs... based if you want to harass them but they'll instantly block you

Otherwise yes you have no reason to not install tinder and keep trying

TindER is a giant scam

Imagine literally paywalling human relationships

Welcome to the dystopian hell that is our future

explain
If you mean paying your way into foids's DMs... based if you want to harass them but they'll instantly block you

Otherwise yes you have no reason to not install tinder and keep trying
Do you use it yourself?

Never pay for dating apps.

Try for free to see where you stand, sure, why not. But, be warned that it's probably going to damage your mental health.

I remember reading that dating apps typically have a user base that is 78% male.- So because of that imbalance, those apps are not much use to a man.- It's hordes of guys chasing only a handful of girls, LOL that's not really gonna work.

If you're looking for a "Hail Mary", maybe try some bars & have a few drinks to low-inhib yourself

Yeah give it a go just to confirm that it's truly over for you

If you have money to burn sure. These fucking dating apps are bullshit. A new scam is around where you seemingly get matched back by Asian women and they ask for your WhatsApp, but it's all to try to suck you in and get your cash. So beware!

Just boostmax theory.

You'd be better off taking the phrase Hail Mary literally and praying.