Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should incels tip?

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★★
I quote from npnw website

"You open the door, take your food and see the delivery person standing there like an entitled idiot. What is the correct and rational move here? Should you tip him/her or not? Well this depends on your POCS, also known as PODS. POCS/PODS stands for ''pussy on cock/dick status''. If your POCS is positive then yes, tipping service workers as a sexhaver is reasonable because you give something precious back to the society that treated you well by providing you pussy and basic fundamental human rights. In that case it is only fair to be grateful and tip him/her BUT if your POCS is negative, or in other words if you are a pussyfree and humanrightsfree subhuman suffering from pussy insecurity and pussy deprivation then obviously no, you should absolutely NOT give any tips, not even ONE cent."

"Think about it logically. If evil and selfish sexhavers and women claim that you are NOT entitled to PUSSY, doesn't this also automatically mean that they are NOT entitled to your tip? It's simple logic. No one should feel entitled to your tip. No server, no bartender, no courier on the entire planet. YOUR MONEY YOUR CHOICE! And your choice should be rational. Check your POCS/PODS to take a rational decision.

In summary: If you give tips while having a positive POCS then you are a generous hero but if you give tips while having negative POCS then you are a generous cuckold."

I want to Say that this is also applied to incels Who were bullied by normies.

if the delivery person is a foid she can have the tip of my dick sure I see no issues with that

never tipped in my life

Only tip another incels

I tip ugly people and autistic/non-normies/downies 25% and the rest get slightly above 15%. The 25% tip crowd(uggos/subhumans/retards) already have life on hard mode and will treat you like a king + get free food for good tips. The normies will try to have boring sacharine style convos meant to do the "fake friendship" type of sales.

I tip ugly people and autistic/non-normies/downies 25% and the rest get slightly above 15%. The 25% tip crowd(uggos/subhumans/retards) already have life on hard mode and will treat you like a king + get free food for good tips. The normies will try to have boring sacharine style convos meant to do the "fake friendship" type of sales.
Tipping fellow subhumans, and autist Is ok.
In my country we don't have to tip so i never do It.

If it`s a foid no

brutal americanpill