Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should incels guitarmaxx?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Should incels ascend by becoming rockstars?

I no interest in the guitar, maybe the piano.

No interest in guitars, but I always felt playing an organ would be interesting.

I play the piano and it got me nowhere
you have to be a 6/10 minimum to instrumentmaxx

Sadly looks seem to play a big role in getting famous with music.

The Doors for example FUCKING SUCK. But they always put their chad dude on the cover.

Sadly looks seem to play a big role in getting famous with music.

The Doors for example FUCKING SUCK. But they always put their chad dude on the cover.
So just get a Chad as the lead vocals to be the face of the band and parasitize off his halo.

I always wanted but never learned

giphy.gif

You can use it to busk if you're really good & have a cute animal as a prop but that's it.

I dont know how to play the guitar

Yes obtain actual skills

As an actual musician who has played in many gigs. I can say it does not work.

@Mainländer thoughts?

I'm shit at guitar

Guitar isn't the best cope. I've been inconsistently playing for 5 years yet still couldn't manage to perfectly get Fur Elise after 20 hours of practice over several weeks.

There is no guitar for you face

massive cope seems like a normie cope to me

Guitarmaxxing is a cope, in fact foids are even more disgusted by you because you're doing something usually associated with chads.

Still would reccomend learning guitar because it's a good cope

I know how to play Piano. My main thing is singing. I know some guitar but I am not good at it. I also have good percussion skills but I am too poor to buy some drums and also all my shit schools didn't have drums. I have already written a post about why musical talent is of no use if u r an incel. Its just a cope.

I try it. It is worthless SHIT!!! WORTHLESS SHIT!! Foids flirted with other guys in front of me. While I was ignored.

I like it even though I'm not very good. I practice daily. It keeps my mind off of everything else for a bit during the day. Guess I do it as a cope and to help get through the boring days, I don't have any delusions that becoming an awesome guitarist is going to help me with women.

I'm practicing so I can start an incel psychedelic grunge band. Today I learned the Indian violin part of Within You Without You by The Beatles and I'm tweaking it around into my own guitar solo.

Last edited:
You're asking this question in the wrong century.

I'm sure i'll suck at that too

No such thing as becoming a rockstar in 2020, unfortunately. Especially after covid.

Incel trait: playing the piano

I’ve been thinking about getting into music lately but idk what I’d play

you can try but good luck...

Guitar isn't the best cope. I've been inconsistently playing for 5 years yet still couldn't manage to perfectly get Fur Elise after 20 hours of practice over several weeks.
not fur elise but canon in d. This oldfag mogs u

I f you want to have a minimum chance of attracting someone, singing is the only musical activity that can get you somewhere. But no opera or some weird ethnic shit, try pop, rock, trash or indie. After all, they respond to a highly populated foid demographic and they go after the lead singers. Remember women don't appreciate real talent, they just cling to the status such talent produces; you won't get anywhere being on the background, you need to be the frontman. Ofc, if you're chad, you could be a shit musician and still slay. Btw, you also need charisma.

I don't think you can ascend by playing musical instruments ,but it's still a good cope ,especially guitar and drums.