Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should incels claim to be asexual?

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
It could be the perfect solution to sexhavers who don't mind their own business. We all know them. "How come you never go out with girls, bro?" "Such a good young man like you should be thinking about finding a wife and starting a family." Trying to tell these people about the black pill is just pointless, so why not lie about the reasons you're single? What's more, for some of us it isn't even much of a lie. After years of having my urges denied, they're just not as strong as they used to be. If I ever get tempted to get horny, I just get depressed thinking about the fact that I'll never ascend. Yes, to have this mindset is to surrender. At the same time, you don't surrender. An asexual is the perfect person to cock block sexhavers, which one of my favorite hobbies. What are your thoughts?

and be included with the gay niggas? no thanks

Most people dont know what asexual means.

It could be the perfect solution to sexhavers who don't mind their own business. We all know them. "How come you never go out with girls, bro?" "Such a good young man like you should be thinking about finding a wife and starting a family." Trying to tell these people about the black pill is just pointless, so why not lie about the reasons you're single? What's more, for some of us it isn't even much of a lie. After years of having my urges denied, they're just not as strong as they used to be. If I ever get tempted to get horny, I just get depressed thinking about the fact that I'll never ascend. Yes, to have this mindset is to surrender. At the same time, you don't surrender. An asexual is the perfect person to cock block sexhavers, which one of my favorite hobbies. What are your thoughts?

When you hear those bluepilled phrases just say: "i´m not entitled to human intimacy, romantic relationships, or sex"

No.

Asexuals aren't interested in sexual intercourse, some of them masturbate, but don't want to fuck, they have a high libido even, but don't express it in conventional manners. Not having sex is for them the desirable state.

Aromantics also not, because they don't want relationships. We however have a desire for both sex (and at least in younger years) for romance.

They are our opposite.

Most LGBTQ+'s hate us, we should not try to ally us with them. Rather reactionaries and certain other groups are far more aligned to our goals/views.

The globohomo decadence is directly against us and created most of us via feminism/open borders/abolishment of marriage/early sexualization/technological progress/deconstruction of traditional values/deconstruction of families/introduction of movies promoting whoredom as well as muscle fetishes and other sexual deviances/etc. We shouldn't try to be accepted by this world, but rather try to change it. Unify those against the modern world.

Last edited:
I would think of it as locking yourself in a shed no one is willing to go into and going into the shed is against their beliefs. You're safe, but as long as your in the shed, no one, not even your friends (in a metaphorical sense (probably a better word for it :feelsclown:)) will want to get in with you, and when you get out, no one wants to talk to you. In my opinion, not worth the risk.

there's no should in this. if you don't feel comfortable with people asking and want to lie telling you are asexual, go for it.

Asexualism is a cope. Female asexual = chadsexual, male asexual = incel.

No.

Asexuals aren't interested in sexual intercourse, some of them masturbate, but don't want to fuck, they have a high libido even, but don't express it in conventional manners. Not having sex is for them the desirable state.

Aromantics also not, because they don't want relationships. We however have a desire for both sex (and at least in younger years) for romance.

They are our opposite.

Most LGBTQ+'s hate us, we should not try to ally us with them. Rather reactionaries and certain other groups are far more aligned to our goals/views.

The globohomo decadence is directly against us and created most of us via feminism/open borders/abolishment of marriage/early sexualization/technological progress/deconstruction of traditional values/deconstruction of families/introduction of movies promoting whoredom as well as muscle fetishes and other sexual deviances/etc. We shouldn't try to be accepted by this world, but rather try to change it. Unify those against the modern world.
There's no reason to lump asexuals in with dyke faggot half-faggot tranny community. They just have low libito, and for most of them it isn't their fault. Hopefully there are enough based asexuals who will fight against it, but that's still a good point. I wouldn't want to come across as queer.

No, I don't think so. The rest of society should be forced to acknowledge the reality of what we're saying. Might never ever happen, but it's maybe possible to improve some things for low status men if enough guys get mass black pilled.

it won't work because we can sense your misogyny :foidSoy:

No, this is retarded.

wish they were as concerned with me to land such embarrassing questions

this is just cope