Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should Incels associate with LGBTQ...ZJSNPIO+?

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
Many here are likely to be purists and speak of degeneration in these media. But the truth is that over 50 years of being gay and especially a transvestite was repulsive to "conservative" society. Nowadays they have facilities for demonstration and even surgeries, imagine INCELs speaking that they do not focus on their body and if they do not guarantee (which I doubt) at least have facilities for consultations or even the surgical procedure.

No man better incel than cuck.

incel ideology is not compatible with jewish propaganda

This shit is against site rules but they'll let it slide.

In any case the refrain is the same: BETTER INCEL THAN CUCK.

It is not about being the fover or against but rather as strategy.

Association will only hurt us.

Many here are likely to be purists and speak of degeneration in these media. But the truth is that over 50 years of being gay and especially a transvestite was repulsive to "conservative" society. Nowadays they have facilities for demonstration and even surgeries, imagine INCELs speaking that they do not focus on their body and if they do not guarantee (which I doubt) at least have facilities for consultations or even the surgical procedure.
No. They ideologically hate us

no wtf we don't associate with degenerates.

No. They ideologically hate us
Yes, but as I see it would be strategically interesting, but I put it in the hypothetical field that will never happen and incels will continue a group to beat, since gays, Jews, Muslims, etc. They are armored.

We suffer far more than anyone who is LGBTQ, we need to start identifying as Trans-Attractive. Think of all the young men who killed themselves because they couldn't become trans foids.... It's 1,000X worse for incels. I would ally with anyone, as long as the end result is accessible cosmetic surgery for incels. Think about gay incels who need surgery just to fuck dudes... That doesn't affect foids at all., it's not like they"re "tricking" foids into thinking they are genetically acceptable. Ugly men, regardless of their sexuality are seeing the West for what it truly is and with the high cost of plastic surgery, many of us know that suicide is the only option.

no wtf we don't associate with degenerates.

Cope, many here would be degenerate if they were chads.
We suffer far more than anyone who is LGBTQ, we need to start identifying as Trans-Attractive. Think of all the young men who killed themselves because they couldn't become trans foids.... It's 1,000X worse for incels. I would ally with anyone, as long as the end result is accessible cosmetic surgery for incels. Think about gay incels who need surgery just to fuck dudes... That doesn't affect foids at all., it's not like they"re "tricking" foids into thinking they are genetically acceptable. Ugly men, regardless of their sexuality are seeing the West for what it truly is and with the high cost of plastic surgery, many of us know that suicide is the only option.
Finally someone understood the point.

I don’t want to be associated with fags.

Just lol if you're not protesting side-by-side with gays and trannies in 2019

They wouldn't want us anyway.

They reject incels and pedophiles, both of which are much more oppressed than them even if they don't do anything against the law.

Yes but most likely NO. LGBT, lesbian gay bisexual transgender. Lesbian women are not into men, so we have a literal 0% chance with them.
Gay men are obviously gay men, not what we want. Bisexual women would be our best chance out of the whole group POTENTIALLY. Transgender men all are biologically female but want to look like men, so i doubt any of us would be attracted to them. Transgender women are men with tits.

This has been my diagnostic of incels associating with LGBT people

only faggots want to associate incel with an ideology or movement.

Most of those people are mentally ill, and are super liberal, meaning they would want us on a stake for even suggesting that a women may be in the wrong. They are probably the worst group to associate with, because it would be giving ourselves another enemy.