Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i write a suicide note?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Is there a point? Maybe to give my parents closure? My oneitis didn't give me closure. She just ghosted me. Should I follow in her footsteps? What would you do? What would you write?

Don't even want to think about what I'd write tbh.

probably never going to rope if I am being honest

If anything, writing a note makes you think about what you want to include in your note. Prioritize and rank which exact things about your life are miserable.

probably never going to rope if I am being honest

same. I don't have the balls to.

A manifesto would be a bettER CHOice

My oneitis didn't give me closure. She just ghosted me. Should I follow in her footsteps? What would you do? What would you write?

You're angry that you're oneitis ghosted you and got away with it. So you think justice is doing the same. If it were so wrong, some force in this universe would've stopped your oneitis from doing it to you. Or punished her for it.

A manifesto would be a bettER CHOice
i thought about writing my life story but I don't want to come across as a whiny bitch that no one could feel sorry for. I rather just die a mystery and live rent free in people's heads forever.

no man, search for one already written on the internet and print it
your last message will be a low-effort real life shitpost

Last edited:
Are you the “imbored21” who posted on the misc?

Idk bro.... farewell when you go

i thought about writing my life story but I don't want to come across as a whiny bitch that no one could feel sorry for. I rather just die a mystery and live rent free in people's heads forever.
True most people will just write you off as some crazed narcissist and ignore your message

Most incels come from a low income family.I'd suggest you find a way to sell all your organs and transfer the money to your parents to fulfill your filial piety if that's the case

I don't know man. Has it really come to that for you? Completely out of copes? Nothing left at all? No hope at all? I hope you can find at least a bit of hope. Don't let the oneitis thing drive you crazy. Having a oneitis is never healthy for a man. A man should never have a relationship with a woman where he cares that much more than the woman. It's dangerous and it sets you up for failure.

You would have been better off not having had her in your life at all. Try to figure out a way to live like that going forward. Don't be yet another male statistic. Too many of us are dying every day for this shit. It's not right. We have to find a way to survive.

Most incels come from a low income family.I'd suggest you find a way to sell all your organs and transfer the money to your parents to fulfill your filial piety if that's the case
my family is high income. was going to just give all my money away to someone poor. Maybe an incel.
I don't know man. Has it really come to that for you? Completely out of copes? Nothing left at all? No hope at all? I hope you can find at least a bit of hope. Don't let the oneitis thing drive you crazy. Having a oneitis is never healthy for a man. A man should never have a relationship with a woman where he cares that much more than the woman. It's dangerous and it sets you up for failure.

You would have been better off not having had her in your life at all. Try to figure out a way to live like that going forward. Don't be yet another male statistic. Too many of us are dying every day for this shit. It's not right. We have to find a way to survive.
Nothing is interesting anymore. In my teens I could just play mmos all day and never get bored to cope even though my life was shit. Now that's boring and everything is boring. I don't even enjoy eating or masturbating or smoking weed.

Dab on the haters bro

If you care about your parents, then do it. If not, then don't. If you feel guilty, then it means you care.

not the only reason. She was just my last hope. Now that's gone.

my family is high income. was going to just give all my money away to someone poor. Maybe an incel.

Nothing is interesting anymore. In my teens I could just play mmos all day and never get bored to cope even though my life was shit. Now that's boring and everything is boring. I don't even enjoy eating or masturbating or smoking weed.
atleast dont rope till cyberpunk 2077 comes out a few months from now

Most copes lose their appeal the more you utilize them.

Tbh i wouldnt suicide, just yolo and do some illegal shit that damages cucks/foids, rape some bitch and ldar in jail

Honestly, I think you should try to do something new. It'll refresh your brain man
Go camping, buy a camera and take lots of pictures. Idk, go do something, ANYTHING, there's always something to do. But you must take the first step towards doing those things.
If you don't want to get out of the house, try a new game, show or book. Do things. I think "copes" never really end.
It's normal to get burned out on MMOs. You're just playing the same game over and over again, after all. Diversify.
Also, be aware that you might find everything "boring" due to your health. Try to eat better and exercise. Meditation might help too. And don't forget sleep.
Don't let the oneitis thing drive you crazy. Having a oneitis is never healthy for a man. A man should never have a relationship with a woman where he cares that much more than the woman. It's dangerous and it sets you up for failure.
This 100%, you must forget all about that girl man
Thinking about her will only rot your brain
Also,
Don't be yet another male statistic.

i liked both but enjoyed MTW more than ERs vids tbh

Don't think I could come up with as many details about my early childhood and life as ER did honestly

Is there a point? Maybe to give my parents closure? My oneitis didn't give me closure. She just ghosted me. Should I follow in her footsteps? What would you do? What would you write?

Suicide is dumb.

Write one if your intent would be to just test their reaction but don't intend to really kill yourself

write a manifesto like er did

Yes you should, but more importantly do not rope, please. I know it doesn't make sense, but the fact that you're here and I'm here makes you mean something to me and so I don't want you to die, I don't want this sick world to win again.