Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I Welsh presbyterianmax?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
My family left the Welsh Presbyterian church before I was born. But I’m thinking about going back to it and WPmaxing.

I’ve been very open about my suicidal tendencies on here but I think WP might help. It might give me some purpose
IMG 5867

No WelshPresbyterianchurchmaxxing for our faces. EvERy foid is chad only

If it can help you cope, go for it

Not to get pussy . Just as cope
You need to sexdollmaxx, you can sleep with it like is your wife and fuck it all time. You can also make it anime waifu or whatever foid you like
IMG 0600

My family left the Welsh Presbyterian church before I was born. But I’m thinking about going back to it and WPmaxing.

I’ve been very open about my suicidal tendencies on here but I think WP might help. It might give me some purpose View attachment 1198642
@Samurai I took the Christpill

I’ve been very open about my suicidal tendencies on here but I think WP might help. It might give me some purpose View attachment 1198642
Give it a try if all else fail

I think you should be Catholic but this could be a good stepping stone for you. Best wishes.