Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I Watch Cowboy Bepop

Solid

Solid

Recruit
★★★
Watched it a few episode 3 some years ago but dropped it. Is it a good watch, and if it is rate it 1-10

yes i heard it was really good might watch it myself

done by studio sunrise, 90s anime style, actually good animation and not just art, yeah you should watch it

Watched it a few episode 3 some years ago but dropped it. Is it a good watch, and if it is rate it 1-10
Yes. I watched it growing up and it’s the best anime.

I watched it years ago. Everywhere I hear it's good but it didn't wow me. Maybe I missed something

it's ok but it's extremely overrated. it was just novel to have a melancholic protag at the time it aired and the jazz music made it unique too. the plot is disjointed and many episodes feel like filler.

Its worth watching, the ending is quite melancholic so if you're into that then sure. But like someone else said, it does seem to have a lot of filler in the middle. It doesn't follow a congruent straight forward plot in that sense