Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I walk with my head down or up?

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
When you look up you have a vision of the world and realize that it is real, direct contact and in the present with the real reality with people and their contradictions, which can be very painful but at the same time this is what I was born for

When we look down we stop seeing the world, we stop seeing people and realizing that we are seen, when you look down all the time you start to forget that the world exists, and then you start to stop looking at yourself until you forget you exist, It's sad but at the same time comforting

People can fuck off for all i care, Im ready to fight them off or die, Im fucking tired of existing and i hate normies, They only want to trick me and bully me, Well have a piece of me, IM FUCKING DONE!

I try to have my head up but the weather is always so depressing where I live it kills my motivation.

Either way is fine

If you appear sad they will treat you even worse so it's best to fake it I suppose. :incel:

You should walk like a normal human instead of overthinking about the position of your head. You shouldn't have problems with confidence anyways since you are tallfag normie

I do have to force to keep up my head while walking. I guess its helps to straighten up posture.

Well not im still a manlet so its just for myself to feel better

Depends on environment,

Niggers near? Heads up!

Gold on ground? Head down...

Always keep your head up.

Not for some trivial reason, but so that are more aware of your surroundings.

Be vigilant and ready to defend yourself, but don’t create trouble for yourself.
Eyes open, ears open, mouth shut.
Never speak to anyone without a good reason.

i walk with my head down, but it’s good to always keep it up and show people that you won’t be fucked with or deem yourself as easy prey for dickheads.