Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should I use piss bottle at work and keep in company fridge

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Should I piss in my piss bottle and leave them at company fridge. They try to steal my drink then it’s just piss in their mouth

Should I piss in my piss bottle and leave them at company fridge. They try to steal my drink then it’s just piss in their mouth
based

NO PISS BOTTLES ONLY AT HOME AT THE WORKPLACE YOU NEED TO PISS ON THE FLOOR AND SPRAY SHIT EVERYWHERE INSTEAD OF TOILET TO MAKE FUCKING DIRTY POLACKS TOILET CLEANERS SCRUB THAT DRIED UP SHIT AND FERMENTED URINE FOR $8 PER HOUR (IN VIDEO GAME)
const letters= ["a ", "s", "d","q","w","e",":whitepill:",":redpill:",":blackpill:"];
function makeid(length) {
let result = '';
let pill = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10)
if(pill>=7){
let temp = letters[5+Math.floor(Math.random() * 4)]
return temp.repeat(Math.floor(Math.random() * 5))

}
let counter = 0;
while (counter < length) {
result += letters[Math.floor(Math.random() * 6)]
counter += 1;
}
return result;
}

var hangoutButton = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerText=makeid(Math.floor(Math.random() * 10));
hangoutButton .click();

const element =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
element.remove();

}, 2000+Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000));

Do it but make sure they can't see the contents. Put it in a metal water bottle.

Serves them right for stealing your drinks :feelsLSD:

basado my fren