Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I use my classical Asuka avi again for this next ranking?

Next avi?

• Go back to another older one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I'll also postmaxx again tbh. I don't like how the stars look for "Obscure", I'll try to reach "Transcendental" fast

I liked the asuka one, buddy boyo

The asuka one has a place in my heart as the guy who broke my norwooding to me.

Something new, anime avis are gay

This ranking looks gay tbh. You can expect some serious postmaxxing from me this (southern hemisphere) summer vacation.

it seems good

The true Sexländer is back.

Asuka is back!!
full

it worked so well with luminary rank

My fucking pathetic life shouldn't influence your avi choice though, you do you man:feelsokman:
Wrong! I love you bros and consider your feelings :feels:

My other ideas for an avi were basically:

- getting a Mugi avi. We already have other Yui cels but no Mugi one since Ritalin got banned. I like her as well, but I think it would be a little weird since Ritalin was like the most legendary user ever and a Mugi avi was his signature

- getting another Yui avi. That guitar and singing one was the best one tbh though

- getting a girl Ranma avi. Girl Ranma is a top tier waifu because it's a girl with male mind, but I couldn't find a really awesome pic or gif, Ranma is an oldschool anime

- getting a non-anime girl avi. Waifuism is a form of mild idolatry I think :feelstrash: . But I like looking at cute girls tbh. If I could get a 3D loli avi it could be a cute substitute but 3D female avis are not allowed.
it worked so well with luminary rank
Tbh! Finally a sensible to color matchups cel like me!

Changed my avi back to Yui again because she's a better waifu and doesn't tempt/depress my fellow incels as much.

Still choosing which pic/gif of hers though.

Last edited:
Pls use the classical

This new one is one of your best tbh. I wouldn't mind at all if you kept it.

This new one is one of your best tbh. I wouldn't mind at all if you kept it.
Yui dashing outside with a toast in her mouth?

I agree, it's a classic scene and it matches the colors of the new rank better than any other avi I tried tbh. Also it doesn't tempt or frustrates my fellow incel bros like the Asuka one and it reminds me of the old IG account from my cousin when he was still a child, he had that pic there.

Giphy

This one is better

Your avis are always so beautiful bro, evoke really nice emotions

This new avi mogs the others