Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I use Minoxidil?

incelerated

incelerated

no height, no rizz
★★★★★
Doctor said if you use you have to use it every single day for the foreseeable future.
He also said once you stop you will lose your normal hair + all the hair the Minoxidil grew/kept. Which means when stopping you will lose 2x more hair than normal.

Also the price of a good brand is on the expensive side but nothing crazy.

Have you used?
Should I use?

pls share.
I'm losing hair fast.

bro got the subhuman persian norwooding genes. brutal

bro got the subhuman persian norwooding genes. brutal
My family isn't even norwood that bad. I guess mine is mostly from extreme inceldom depression and anxiety.

No i intend to do hair transplant in the future when i go full bald.

No point in wasting money on products that dont work.

Do you use?
no. I used it a bit at 16 when people first told me i looked like i was losing hair then I just fucking stopped using it.

i was too in denial to use it and its too late now. I literally had a bald spot by 18. It's actually the main cause of my inceldom.

Fucking use that shit otherwise it's COMPLETELY ovER, don't risk it.

No i intend to do hair transplant in the future when i go full bald.

No point in wasting money on products that dont work.
this is retarded. even when u get a hair transplant, you may be advised to use finn + minnox so the hairs that haven't fallen out yet don't fall out (this is especially the case for youngercels).

it wont work but at least it will slow down hair loss quite a bit for some people

no. I used it a bit at 16 when people first told me i looked like i was losing hair then I just fucking stopped using it.

i was too in denial to use it and its too late now. I literally had a bald spot by 18. It's actually the main cause of my inceldom.

Fucking use that shit otherwise it's COMPLETELY ovER, don't risk it.

this is retarded. even when u get a hair transplant, you may be advised to use finn + minnox so the hairs that haven't fallen out yet don't fall out (this is especially the case for youngercels).

it wont work but at least it will slow down hair loss quite a bit for some people
I used minox for 6 months and i gained 0 new hairs. Do i have to pay 10k in minox to start seeing hair after 2 years?

I used minox for 6 months and i gained 0 new hairs. Do i have to pay 10k in minox to start seeing hair after 2 years?
ur supposed to use minox BEFORE u lose ur hair. It cant give u new hair but it can (usually) keep the hairs u have or slow down hair loss.

ur supposed to use minox BEFORE u lose ur hair. It cant give u new hair but it can (usually) keep the hairs u have or slow down hair loss.
That sounds dumb af if im gona lose my hair anyways.

Also minoxidil has side effects on the heart.

Was it a western brand?

Also did you lose hair when you stopped?

Was it a western brand?

Also did you lose hair when you stopped?
It was a good brand yes.

Didnt lose or nor gain hair nothing happened. You have to use it for at least 2 years to see results

They will give me man boobs and destroy my hormones. I am low-t with small man boobs as it is.
It will actually increase your total testosterone since it is not used to make DHT, this means more free testosterone and more estrogen. Since you have low T it is unlikely you'll get too much total T to turn into estrogen and give you man boobs. And even if you want a lower risk, you can supplement with zinc and boron.

It will actually increase your total testosterone since it is not used to make DHT, this means more free testosterone and more estrogen. Since you have low T it is unlikely you'll get too much total T to turn into estrogen and give you man boobs. And even if you want a lower risk, you can supplement with zinc and boron.
I see.
Why try finasteride first tho?

I see.
Why try finasteride first tho?
It's cheaper than dut, other than that, dut is way kore efficient in killing DHT, and a last resource if fin doesn't work. There might be other issues such as scalp inflammation that might be making you lose hair tho.