Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i update gpu drivers regularly?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
i havent since march 2024

i dont play modern new games like cyberpunk or starfield my pc is too weak anyways

Its enough to check twice a year for new drivers. They dont get new updates very often

Its enough to check twice a year for new drivers. They dont get new updates very often
nvidia gets new ones more than that
maybe 6+ times a year for sure since rich soydittor troons dont get 3453534 fps on a new game
in their 100m2 apartment with air ventilation and ac and a 5000 dollar pc every 2 years (boohoo)

nvidia gets new ones more than that
maybe 6+ times a year for sure since rich soydittor troons dont get 3453534 fps on a new game
in their 100m2 apartment with air ventilation and ac and a 5000 dollar pc every 2 years (boohoo)
I regulary check nvidia GPU drivers and it always tells me that the lastest updates are already installed. Unless maybe the GPU is very new, then things might be different

Nope not really, new drivers may get buggy and lower your performance, i usually upgrade them 1-4 a year no point in doing that every month. I'm now on older AMD drivers because new ones are shit.

3x.webp

Ancient Drivers

last time I updated mine was like 2years ago