Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I try to learn French or German?

French or German

• French

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • German

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I am fans of both languages. I like French because it sounds soothing and I get a semi when I hear a foid speak French. I like German because it sounds very angry and based, I could also go on Hitler-like rants if I know German. I am also very interested in World War 2 history and could read more primary sources if I learned German.

I plan to learn both but I'm wondering which I should learn first. A factor would be which is easier to learn. I have more of a base in French, I did a bit of it in school and know the super basics. It also shares a lot of vocabulary with English but the grammar is different (it's a Romance language so it makes sense).

German is a Germanic language like English, so I think that might make it a little easier to learn. I have heard that it is hard though so idk.

If you have no pressing reason to learn a language and you're not in a place where it's spoken it's basically impossible.

A more fruitful language to learn is Javascript.

but why? what do you wanna get out of learning either of these languages?

If you have no pressing reason to learn a language and you're not in a place where it's spoken it's basically impossible.

Yeah, I suppose it would be difficult if I can't speak to anyone in that language.
but why? what do you wanna get out of learning either of these languages?

I just thought it would be interesting. My knowledge of my curry language allows me to think in other ways. If I know another language it would allow me think differently.

If you gonna learn something might as well learn something that'll have impact on your life's future. So learn the language you'll actually be using. Say for travel or business trip. So which country do you imagine yourself in?.

I don’t know man, up to you.

If you only know one language you really can't understand how communication can be formulated differently and thus it gives you a way to look at things in an angle you might not have done if you only know one language. Also if you know more than one language you can see patterns where there are similarities and differences and you can try to figure out how they came about. eg. I was amazed how the counting in my curry language was very similar to English in some sense an French in another sense, then I researched and saw that they are all linked cause they are Indo-European languages.
If you gonna learn something might as well learn something that'll have impact on your life's future. So learn the language you'll actually be using. Say for travel or business trip. So which country do you imagine yourself in?.

Nothing is really going to impact on my future, I'm doomed to rot.

If you only know one language you really can't understand how communication can be formulated differently and thus it gives you a way to look at things in an angle you might not have done if you only know one language. Also if you know more than one language you can see patterns where there are similarities and differences and you can try to figure out how they came about. eg. I was amazed how the counting in my curry language was very similar to English in some sense an French in another sense, then I researched and saw that they are all linked cause they are Indo-European languages.

Nothing is really going to impact on my future, I'm doomed to rot.
Then there's no reason for you to learn anything. Really.

Go for german, french is extremely soy.

I am thinking about learning one of these and migratemaxx

For money ?
For money. Visa. Anything that'll help your situation.

I'd do it but I don't speak french and I'm a pale fuck with no redeeming exotic quality.

Learn German. It’s more based. Spreche deutsch mein freund

Du musst Frazösisch statt Deutsch lernen.

French is a bit more global

I am ethnic and only speak english thats how stupid I am

No language for your face

If you want to get mogged yeah.
When I was a bluepilled teenager I had a dream. Complete undergrad with good grades, accodales and a few good research papers. Join grad school in USA. Phdmaxx. Become a top of the field researcher and marry a white blonde becky.
Fuck off, we're full.
No you're not. Unironically

I tried to learn German and Spanish before. It's useless and you can't learn shit if you don't live in Germany or Austria.

both of them have fallen

I am thinking about learning one of these and migratemaxx
Fuck off, we're full.
RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

They will both be speaking arabic soon

Image0 1

I am fans of both languages. I like French because it sounds soothing and I get a semi when I hear a foid speak French. I like German because it sounds very angry and based, I could also go on Hitler-like rants if I know German. I am also very interested in World War 2 history and could read more primary sources if I learned German.

I plan to learn both but I'm wondering which I should learn first. A factor would be which is easier to learn. I have more of a base in French, I did a bit of it in school and know the super basics. It also shares a lot of vocabulary with English but the grammar is different (it's a Romance language so it makes sense).

German is a Germanic language like English, so I think that might make it a little easier to learn. I have heard that it is hard though so idk.
The Hitler-like rants part of learning German is cope if you are a curry.
French being a romance language and associated with love is suifuel, don't think I could learn it.

French is a bit more global
This is a good reason to choose French OP. There are islands in the Caribbean and countries in Africa where French is still spoken as a relic of French colonization.

I am ethnic and only speak english thats how stupid I am
#metoo

No language for your face

@DepravedAndDeprived @Caesercel

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Let's go

France is already speaking arabic, even the blacks.
Tbh the whole of Eastern Europe needs to gtfo of the EU before they end of like WE.
It is too late for us now

If you already know English, they shouldn't be too hard for you
full

German is SO hard.
It's related to English.
The grammar is a bit more complex than English but that is simply because English got simpler as it evolved.
And german grammar isn't even that bad...
full

I know some Irish, the ancient tongue of my alpha ancestors.

Cad e mar ata tu? Is mise Truecel, is maith liom tits mór agus pussy

Almost everyone in deustchland already speaks english. Learn french

@Incellectual thoughta?

French if you want to read poetry, German if you want to read philosophy.

since i already speak german the languages i would like to learn are:
-english (correct english no my shitty internet english)
-japanese
-marathi
- and a rare language like breton or irish

since i already speak german the languages i would like to learn are:
-english (correct english no my shitty internet english)
-japanese
-marathi
- and a rare language like breton or irish
what about spanish or chinese?