Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i try to Japanesemax

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★
Should i try to learn japanese? I tried with Chinese but failed miserably because i neglected my anki reviews and they accumulated, now i have 690 reviews...I had learned the meaning of roughly 1000 characters.Are there any languagecels here?

Sure go for it. Dont expect much though if you dont put in any effort. Also dont learn through subtitles while watching anime that doesn't help for shit you need to actually practice grammar and writing and reading. Of course learning through media is a great way to learn but do it without subtitles.

Bro stop this ridiculous cope. You ain't gonna ascend by knowing Japanese. Unless you actually live in Japan.

Bro stop this ridiculous cope. You ain't gonna ascend by knowing Japanese. Unless you actually live in Japan.
Noodle whores want chad.

Anyways, to answer op's question, Japanese has a lot of loan words from Chinese. And you already know a lot of characters. It's going to be much easier than starting from the scratch.
Also, if you know other agglutinative languages, you'll find Japanese grammar really easy (felt like simplified Finnish, but with honor inflections).

Also, great job with the characters! I know maybe 1500 characters.

Noodle whores want chad.

Anyways, to answer op's question, Japanese has a lot of loan words from Chinese. And you already know a lot of characters. It's going to be much easier than starting from the scratch.
Also, if you know other agglutinative languages, you'll find Japanese grammar really easy (felt like simplified Finnish, but with honor inflections).

You know Chinese? Holy shit you mog me from Shenzhen to Changchun

You know Chinese? Holy shit you mog me from Shenzhen to Changchun
My signature has had a Chinese proverb for half a year so...
But I have gotten a bit rusty as I have focused on Japanese now due to wanting to become anime coper

Dude. No. Have you seen Japan's culture? Japan is the WORST asian country to try to ascend in.

Their birthrates are dying mainly because of the country economy and working culture. Their government's family program is failing hard.

i want to try as well

Don't worry, i'm not doing it for ascension, it's already beyond over for me.Also couldn't afford to move to Japan(or any other countries ngl). It's just for coping a little bit

Finally a new Zesto has arisen to guide all weeaboos.

Noodle whores want chad.

Unfortunately my native language (italian) is far from agglutinative.The main problem i have is expectations.With Chinese it all started for fun because i liked cyberpunk's aesthetic with all that alleys filled with thick neon characters and all that you know(pretty autistic ngl).So i started learning traditional Characters without putting many hopes into it, just to have some fun.But day after day it became an habit so i found myself knowing thousands of characters, but i don't know nothing other than some basic structure and words.With Japanese though i always end up doing too much at once and burning out quickly.Started learning grammar from a dictionary of Japanese Grammar.
Finally a new Zesto has arisen to guide all weeaboos.
No i'm absolutely not worthy being compared to him.
Since I lurked here since r/incels got banned so i know about him a little bit, was pretty sad when he get banned ngl, i also liked that one guy with Tom cruise avi who got banned for bragging.You also made a song about him in your youtube channel if i remember right... can't find it right know though

Last edited:
Unfortunately my native language (italian) is far from agglutinative.The main problem i have is expectations.With Chinese it all started for fun because i liked cyberpunk's aesthetic with all that alleys filled with thick neon characters and all that you know(pretty autistic ngl).So i started learning traditional Characters without putting many hopes into it, just to have some fun.But day after day it became an habit so i found myself knowing thousands of characters, but i don't know nothing other than some basic structure and words.With Japanese though i always end up doing too much at once and burning out quickly.Started learning grammar from a dictionary of Japanese Grammar
Both languages have pretty regular grammar. With Chinese, the tones are a bit tricky for European speakers.
Also the measure words in both languages are hell