Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I try to befriend the rats

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
There are rats in my garage and I was wondering if I should try to give them food and befriend them. They're probably starving and would appreciate it because the only food in there is dog food. I would have to hide my rat relations with my family but it shouldn't be difficult, and I heard they are sweet companions.

There are rats in my garage and I was wondering if I should try to give them food and befriend them. They're probably starving and would appreciate it because the only food in there is dog food. I would have to hide my rat relations with my family but it shouldn't be difficult, and I heard they are sweet companions.
It would be best to capture them and put them in an enclosure once you gain their trust. You don’t want them being reliant on you for food and shelter, and breeding within your/your parents home.
6557C04E 8DC1 4DB6 A61B CEBA8622FA70

It would be best to capture them and put them in an enclosure once you gain their trust. You don’t want them being reliant on you for food and shelter, and breeding within your/your parents home.
View attachment 682992
I'm not sure what I have that would work for this. Are you talking indoor or outdoors

Pets are a great cope

You should stomp and kill them ,rats are absolute moggers.Take a look at this

Absolutely soulcrushing, I'll never be the same :feelsrope:

Domesticate them yourself, the incels of the animal world; mogged to death with appeal by mice and hamsters, and forced to scrounge together what scraps they may get... :society:

Unless they try to attack you, considering they're spreaders of disease; collect them as to not get an uncontrolled infestation. :feelshehe:

There's another way though. Pestcontrolmaxxing

Well I still have and love my dogs even though the average white foid would rather fuck them. The problem with actual chads is they will ridicule you for being at the bottom of the totem pole, while animals won't.

Domesticate them yourself, the incels of the animal world; mogged to death with appeal by mice and hamsters, and forced to scrounge together what scraps they may get... :society:

Unless they try to attack you, considering they're spreaders of disease; collect them as to not get an uncontrolled infestation. :feelshehe:
I believe crows are the same way but my dogs scare them away with barks when they do come. Otherwise I would befriend them first due to their intelligence.

i wouldn't deal with rats. i would just get a dog or cat. i wouldn't wanna dirty myself with rats.

i wouldn't deal with rats. i would just get a dog or cat. i wouldn't wanna dirty myself with rats.
I can always bathe them. I don't think they would mind if there was a level of trust.

I can always bathe them. I don't think they would mind if there was a level of trust.
i guess so. i'm afraid of the disease they would carry, but i guess that would mitigate the diseases.