Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should I try studying with discuck foids

Should I dew it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I'm in a server that shares homework answers. There are a whole lot of young foids that are above the age of consent in my area. I've talked to some of them about homework and shit.

Should I try studying with them so that I get to smash later on?

No. All answers and ideas are on Google.

Worth a try I guess

Don't know why you voluntarily joined Discuck, or that specific server, but it's a pipe dream; if you are truly subhuman, no amount of studying or otherwise bonding with any foid will net you any results regardless of how NT you attempt to make yourself look over text... :feelsUgh:

You're basically letting them use you for easy answers to their homework, allowing them to once again get ahead in life with virtually no constraints due to hypergamy and their foid privilege, with absolutely no benefits to you. :feelsclown:

You're basically letting them use you for easy answers to their homework, allowing them to once again get ahead in life with virtually no constraints due to hypergamy and their foid privilege, with absolutely no benefits to you. :feelsclown:
I'm not the one paying for the answers from websites and sharing them in the server
Don't know why you voluntarily joined Discuck, or that specific server, but it's a pipe dream; if you are truly subhuman, no amount of studying or otherwise bonding with any foid will net you any results regardless of how NT you attempt to make yourself look over text... :feelsUgh:
I joined it because I have no money to pay for answers from websites. I'm not a truecel so it isn't really a pipedream so to speak, fresh pussy excites me so I have to try

I'm trying to studygroupmaxx again but with discuck foids instead of college ones

No, you would be more productive working alone. They just want to either humiliate you or use you to get better grades/do their hormwork

No, you would be more productive working alone. They just want to either humiliate you or use you to get better grades/do their hormwork
The answers are provided in the server by the admins, not me, I'm just using it as a platform to get to know foids my age

The answers are provided in the server by the admins, not me, I'm just using it as a platform to get to know foids my age
You are not going to get anything there regardless, it’s just a waste of time. There are already other men interested on them, especially given that we are talking about discord.

Aside from better looking men IRL

discord users are fakecels

You are not going to get anything there regardless, it’s just a waste of time. There are already other men interested on them, especially given that we are talking about discord.

Aside from better looking men IRL
Still gonna try, I'm horny, I need a qt to lose my virginity to

Sure but don't help her too much as in don't be one sided