Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I try my luck with this girl that works at the convenient store ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There's this 18 year old girl that works at the convenient store around the corner from me I wanna try my luck with her

lmfao youre a fucking idiot. when i worked at a convenient store literally every chick that worked there probably had about 20 simps just like you who would "try their luck" with them jfl. and these were older fat gross foids. let alone a young hot one. a chick like that literally has 100s of simp customers just like your delusional retarted GrAY ass. thats why the stores like to hire these types of chicks dumbass nigga. they bring in sales from brainlet retards such as yourself

carry on

unless you're looksmaxxed.... no

don't risk a sexual harassment charge :feelskek:

Go ahead and try your incel luck on her, she surely is not getting dick anywhere else bro, you got this.

no that is cucked as fuck. why would you try your luck with something chad gets without trying?

lmfao youre a fucking idiot. when i worked at a convenient store literally every chick that worked there probably had about 20 simps just like you who would "try their luck" with them jfl. and these were older fat gross foids. let alone a young hot one. a chick like that literally has 100s of simp customers just like your delusional retarted GrAY ass. thats why the stores like to hire these types of chicks dumbass nigga. they bring in sales from brainlet retards such as yourself

carry on
:chad:

carry on
Bingo

unless you're looksmaxxed.... no

don't risk a sexual harassment charge :feelskek:
or ending up on channel 9 news or an instagram/snapchat video.

She's probably sucking dicks rn but you can still try :feelsjuice:

There's no harm in trying, except the possibility of a brutal morale-shattering rejection followed by cops knocking on your door :feelsclown: But that depends on how ugly you are

Does she give you choosing signals? Does she preen her hair next to you or look at you for a long time and smile, etc? If so, go ahead. If not, don't do it because you will get rejected.

if you want to be made fun of, sure go ahead :feelskek:

Does she give you choosing signals? Does she preen her hair next to you or look at you for a long time and smile, etc? If so, go ahead. If not, don't do it because you will get rejected.
No man