Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I try looksmaxing?

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
I have wasted an entire day of work by doing intense research on how to looksmax, using different sources and videos to help me summarize all of the knowledge I need.

Should I actually try looksmaxing though or is it just a giant cope?

To be fair, I have been dealt good cards. I am 180cm tall, have blue eyes, am white (fuck niggers btw); my main flaw is being obese with about 135kg.

Tasty food is my main cope and cooming is my secondary source of dopamine so quitting both will make me feel like absolute shit, even though it should theoretically make me feel better in the long run. I have absolutely nothing without those two things to keep me happy and motivated enough to go through life.

Inb4
"

dnr fackecel"

To be fair, I have been dealt good cards. I am 180cm tall, have blue eyes, am white (fuck niggers btw); my main flaw is being obese with about 135kg.
:chad::banhammer:

If you aren’t ugly and not a dicklet you can ascend. Seems like a fakecel if your only trait is being obese tho
After sending a picture to a girl who wanted to know what I look like, she asked me if I'm a man or a woman. One time a girl I've been talking to straight up told me "Looking like that, you have absolutely no chance of finding love". Whenever I got matches on dating apps, I mached with the worst women possible: Addicts, losers in general, women who had exclusively faggots as friends... I don't think I can consider myself pretty.

You are already looksmaxxed it sounds apart from your weight, which is easy to change

You are already looksmaxxed it sounds apart from your weight, which is easy to change
It isn't easy though. I'm like a drug addict but my drug is food

Lame excuse. Simply eat less. Food as a hobby is destructive.
I don't think I'll see quick results by simply eating less. I'd have to track my calories, weigh everythig I wanna eat and then on top of all that, plus having to make sure that I have to hit my macros so I don't lose muscle, I have to eat in a way that makes me feel full and satisfied. It really isn't that simple. For you it might be. Maybe you were blessed with a good mentabolism but for me it is hell.

I don't think I'll see quick results by simply eating less. I'd have to track my calories, weigh everythig I wanna eat and then on top of all that, plus having to make sure that I have to hit my macros so I don't lose muscle, I have to eat in a way that makes me feel full and satisfied. It really isn't that simple. For you it might be. Maybe you were blessed with a good mentabolism but for me it is hell.
bruh it is easy as fuck. if u are neet it can be hard but if u have a job then u can just not eat during work, have a large meal before bed
i lost 10kg by cooking up chicken breasts, and making a large ass shirazi salad, with my low cal jellies and green apples
eating one big meal 2-3 hours b4 bed after not eating all day saved me, and i thought just like you
day one > one day (even if incel kek)

no looksmaxxing for your orphaned by teenage love you never had soul