Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I try converting to Christianity?

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I'm deadly serious, my religion failed me. I think maybe christ is lord after all. Please convince me chirstcels

no god for your face

Yes. Especially if you are young.

People are apes.

Christianism is the only religion that makes sense

my religion failed me
Muslim?

I would not invest your time with religion. Christianity is the religion of the slave and wicked. The Vatican sexual abusers take peoples money while bending the rules so their pay pigs stay in the pen. For a while I was liking christian but then I realized that anywhere Christianity is implemented the conquered civilization falls shortly after. Look at the USA, it took about 250 years for the place to fall, Rome, Aztecs, Europe.

Muslim?

I would not invest your time with religion. Christianity is the religion of the slave and wicked. The Vatican sexual abusers take peoples money while bending the rules so their pay pigs stay in the pen. For a while I was liking christian but then I realized that anywhere Christianity is implemented the conquered civilization falls shortly after. Look at the USA, it took about 250 years for the place to fall, Rome, Aztecs, Europe.
Buddhist

I'm deadly serious, my religion failed me. I think maybe christ is lord after all. Please convince me chirstcels
Don't convert to the kike religion it's just Jewish supremacist propaganda. You gotta be indoctrinated into it to even believe it.

But there's no god in Buddhism, how can I cope without god?
Because it’s right, there is no god probably (or at least one that cares about us). If there was a God you think he would allow all this suffering in the world and creating ugly people?

Because it’s right, there is no god probably (or at least one that cares about us). If there was a God you think he would allow all this suffering in the world and creating ugly people?
IMG_5912.jpeg

Christianity is a Jew religion. Made by a Jew, supports the Jew worldview, and worships a Jew god.
Why do you think god belongs to the Jews? It’s not like the Jews were the first to believe in the "abrahamic" god. Abraham was no Jew, Noah was no Jew and the first human, Adam was also not a Jew, so it’s not a Jewish god, just because the Jews were the first to write about him

Jesus opened the gates of heaven so we can all enter. Even if we are damned an incel life on earth. God will take care for all of us in the afterlife.

Make sure to become orthodox because others tolerate globohomo and are ruled by them. We are the last real church (and descend from the Romans, where Jesus' idea first spread)

Just don't think it will get you out of the inceldom.

Last edited:
Why do you think god belongs to the Jews? It’s not like the Jews were the first to believe in the "abrahamic" god. Abraham was no Jew, Noah was no Jew and the first human, Adam was also not a Jew, so it’s not a Jewish god, just because the Jews were the first to write about him
Adam isn’t real, and neither was Abraham nor Noah. The Abrahamic god YHWH was worshipped in the region of Palestine in the bronze age as a pagan polytheistic god of metallurgy and war long before modern Judaism existed. So historically it does come from the Israelites.

Meanwhile the Buddha was real, he was a greater figure than Jesus, was much more wise, and his teachings are greater.

lol all churches filled with inkwells in denial and used up whores who are now reborn christians still hunting for chad there

All religion is cope especially any of the Jew god worshipping abrahamic religions.There is no heaven and you wont get anything for being a good goy

Muh heebs are real.

F38968D5 60BC 4417 A33A 52EE6A72CC0D

I don't understand how anyone can look at the world and believe that there's some benevolent diety watching over us.

Abrahamic religions are a meme anyway not much different from embracing Greek or North mythologies lol.

Besides if you could switch religions like gloves then there isn't anything religious about it. There is a reason why true faith is mostly inherited.

Your reason sucks.

If you want to fuck minors and be protected by your hierarchy, yes.

If you want to convert to anything, convert to islam. Christianity has become a bluepilled leftist shithole.