Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I talk to my old friend again?

subsubhuman

subsubhuman

waiting to be born
So I had a very good friend. I knew him since 5th grade and he was my only "real" friend during school. We would hangout everyday and after we got our drivers licences we would go to mcdonalds twice a week. Life was good.
We wanted to study the same subject at uni, but he changed his mind in the last moment. At this time he started to also get super religious. So I was now alone(which doesnt bother me at all but It was like last second from him). Then one day him, another friend and me wanted to go to first uni day together. When i've wrote them the day before when and where we will meet tomorrow, they told me that they made plans without me and I was really pissed. I know it was a bit childish of me but ignored his ass and just enjoyed the first day at uni alone(he didnt even text me). So after that we didnt talk for weeks and I randomly met old classmates. I talked a bit with them until thea told me that my old best friend always told people that I am gay during high school. I couldnt believe this because we were literally best friends but I knew that he was the kind of person that would talk behind someones back. After that, our friendship was done for me.
A few months later he texted me and told me that he doesnt know what happened and why we dont meet anymore and I replied that everything is fine and he ignored my ass.
Since then we never talked again and I see him sometimes in Uni from a distance.
The last weeks I've been thinking if I should text him again because the time with him was really fun. I dont even know if we could hangout since he is super religious now and I've become an atheist. I dont expect anyone to read this but If someone does advice would be appreciated

No saar , im your only friend now

No. I know these kind of people, they will never change