Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i studymaxx or cope ?

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

there's nothing to get up for
★★
Is it worth it to start university studies in a science major at 26 while my hair is thinning? Basically, I wanted to go back to school to meet people and find a good job after my studies but I feel like all of this is useless and takes time with the risk of sinking into depression during my schooling due to several traumas that I experienced during my childhood. Maybe I should stay on neetbux :fuk:

If you have neetbux stay on neetbux.

Is it worth it to start university studies in a science major at 26 while my hair is thinning? Basically, I wanted to go back to school to meet people and find a good job after my studies but I feel like all of this is useless and takes time with the risk of sinking into depression during my schooling due to several traumas that I experienced during my childhood. Maybe I should stay on neetbux :fuk:
better off wageslaving so studymaxx it is

If u have the will go for it. You'll experience suifuel either way when u go outside.

I lost half the iq i had as a kid due to not studying throught the end of elementary and the whole high school

Its all so tiresome, its just remember and write what u remember on a paper for 45 minutes. All subjects are like this except for math.

If u have the will go for it. You'll experience suifuel either way when u go outside.

I lost half the iq i had as a kid due to not studying throught the end of elementary and the whole high school

Its all so tiresome, its just remember and write what u remember on a paper for 45 minutes. All subjects are like this except for math.
I don't think you can lose IQ, intelligence is just something your born with.

I wish I had some.
In most Western countries neetbux is easily accessible if you have an appropriate diagnosis. I had to go through several psychiatric hospitalizations before I could receive this money and have the administration build a complete file.

Is it worth it to start university
for what? to see Stacys sucking Chad cock on daily basis? if you're a cuck have your way, I'm not a masochist.

In most Western countries neetbux is easily accessible if you have an appropriate diagnosis. I had to go through several psychiatric hospitalizations before I could receive this money and have the administration build a complete file.
Cool.

I only go outside to buy some food otherwise i just rot in my tiny apartment.

for what? to see Stacys sucking Chad cock on daily basis? if you're a cuck have your way, I'm not a masochist.

yeah that's pure suifuel , one of the main reasons i don't go outside anymore.

Studymaxx, your life will improve dramatically with access to quality copes.

yeah that's pure suifuel , one of the main reasons i don't go outside anymore.
Yeah nothing is worth that shit, imagine waking up every morning, arriving at the campus only to see Chad grabbing his GF's ass while talking about sports with his social circle.
Also in a few weeks, you would become their plaything, normies can detect an incel very easily and your existence there would be an absolute torture.

Studymaxx, your life will improve dramatically with access to quality copes.
I already earn enough money to support myself and afford some copes. I have the capacity to put approximately 500 dollars aside each month , I just wanted to start uni to get a good job which will allow me to seamaxx.

I already earn enough money to support myself and afford some copes. I have the capacity to put approximately 500 dollars aside each month , I just wanted to start uni to get a good job which will allow me to seamaxx.
Just do so to afford even more copes, seamaxxing is basically glorified betabuxxing.

studymax is a 0 risk very good reward top tier cope, you get to keep ur mind busy + make ur parents proud + make more money in the future

IMG 1386

Just do so to afford even more copes, seamaxxing is basically glorified betabuxxing.
Can you give me some examples of copes brocel ?

Can you give me some examples of copes brocel ?
Try getting into cars if you really like it, guns if you can IMO, produce music of some kind if you can.

studymaxx and suffer or you could get in trades

ok then enjoy working a bullshit job for shitty pay without a college degree bro :feelsokman:

NEETbuxx pay me.

IMG 2609
IMG 2221
IMG 1297

Last edited:
Try it if u dont like it stop

ok then enjoy working a bullshit job for shitty pay without a college degree bro :feelsokman:
NEETmaxxing to death and even then I don't give a shit about dying.
imagine thinking that being a wageslave goy or a wageslave goy in an office is different or that money means shit.
go back to theredpill sub to GRIND and GRIND and GRIND like a cuck.

I find the social pressure to be rather pernicious and I felt better motivated when I did it on my own terms

fuck nah at 26 id be giving up and just coping, too late for uni or success… just accept you’re cel.