Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i studymaxx or cope with vidya ?

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

nerd
★★
I'm stuck in a dilemma: I either have the luxury of being able to stay at home without working and enjoy neetbux, or study in a stem field and move to Asia to find a girlfriend. The problem is that I'm afraid this project is based on false hopes, and that it's all just a cope. I'm already 25 years old and I'm going to spend 5 years sitting in a chair. It's a huge sacrifice if I decide to go down this road, knowing that I might fail.

ovER for stemcels

Enjoy neetbuxx man. Why torture yourself

Study for an hour, play vidya for an hour

Enjoy neetbuxx man. Why torture yourself
I think it's because I still have the enthusiasm of youth, at my age I feel the need to experiment with different solutions to solve my celibacy problem but sometimes I feel like I'm just condemned to live alone

I think it's because I still have the enthusiasm of youth, at my age I feel the need to experiment with different solutions to solve my celibacy problem but sometimes I feel like I'm just condemned to live alone
I’m only 19, but I feel old. I only work as much as I have to in order to sustain my lifestyle(I can’t get neetbuxx). There’s no way I’m gonna torture myself with more hard college classes, get mugged by everyone else there, and slave away at a job that makes my life hell

I’m only 19, but I feel old. I only work as much as I have to in order to sustain my lifestyle(I can’t get neetbuxx). There’s no way I’m gonna torture myself with more hard college classes, get mugged by everyone else there, and slave away at a job that makes my life hell
The school years were hell for me too, especially in junior high and high school. It's one of the reasons why I'm no longer interested in participating in society and doing things on my own and acquiring online skills like programming rather than joining the school system.

The school years were hell for me too, especially in junior high and high school. It's one of the reasons why I'm no longer interested in participating in society and doing things on my own and acquiring online skills like programming rather than joining the school system.
Yeah man, it sucks

I'm stuck in a dilemma: I either have the luxury of being able to stay at home without working and enjoy neetbux, or study in a stem field and move to Asia to find a girlfriend. The problem is that I'm afraid this project is based on false hopes, and that it's all just a cope. I'm already 25 years old and I'm going to spend 5 years sitting in a chair. It's a huge sacrifice if I decide to go down this road, knowing that I might fail.
If you still believe you have a chance in life to live decently then studymaxx
If not
then just play some games and chill

Studying is for losers, but do it if you are below 6’4 because you have no chance with foids anyway.

im doing the same but ill try to ascend in Japan. Studymaxxing mogs because you can still play vidya on the side, its not like youre trying to go pro lol

Definitely cope by playing Vidya. I'm stemmaxxing right now and it's the worst decision I've ever made.

Study to afford more vidya
(The game market is getting really fucking expensive :fuk:)

You can do both. I also studied and played video games. Depending on the STEM field, you could maybe also combine it.

For example if you study math you can maybe calculate statistically optimal playthroughs for some games.
If you study mechanical/electrical engineering, you could try to design a new type of controller (even though I would maybe have designed a sex toy had I studied that).
Of course with sciences it's hard, I don't think you can combine it well.