Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ¿Should I study philosophy at the university?

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I have the possibility of entering a good university in my country, but I am really only interested in humanities careers, more than anything in philosophy; Well, I already have enough bases on that (not for nothing I understood blackpill very easily) does anyone else in the forum study that? I'm also somewhat attracted to history, but I feel that philosophy is for me.

Depends on how easy you can get a job with it.

Like what kind of job you could get as a philosopher? Besides teaching.

In my country everyone makes fun of philosophy majors because they just smoke weed and protest against the government (and they still manage to fuck girls big time)

no man, total waste of money

especially as an incel. you gotta remember you are not a foid, no one is going to handhold you through life. you aren't gonna get a job with humanities degree unlike a toilet.

Depends on how easy you can get a job with it.
Like what kind of job you could get as a philosopher? Besides teaching.

In my country everyone makes fun of philosophy majors because they just smoke weed and protest against the government (and they still manage to fuck girls big time)
no man, total waste of money

especially as an incel. you gotta remember you are not a foid, no one is going to handhold you through life. you aren't gonna get a job with humanities degree unlike a toilet.
I really do not plan to use the race as such, it is only for pleasure and to have 4 more years where my parents will keep their son "successful"

That sounds like something very common in my country. Are you from South America? @Comfycel

Rather, I have doubts if anyone did well with that.

I really do not plan to use the race as such, it is only for pleasure and to have 4 more years where my parents will keep their son "successful"
If they're paying for it then go, why the hell not

Just prepare yourself for suifuel, from what I've heard uni is high school 2.0

If they're paying for it then go, why the hell not

Just prepare yourself for suifuel, from what I've heard uni is high school 2.0
If they are going to pay. I've heard that college is worse, however, I've stalked the university I want to go to several times, and I've seen low and average guys with girlfriends. Maybe it's my last chance.

Philosophy is very hard tbh
but that shouldnt stop you

there will be an abundance of foids studying tbh
i dont know if thats good or bad
many chances to ascend
many chances to be reminded of your inceldom
it depends

If they are going to pay. I've heard that college is worse, however, I've stalked the university I want to go to several times, and I've seen low and average guys with girlfriends. Maybe it's my last chance.
might as well go jfl. are you neet?

might as well go jfl. are you neet?
No, I work about 3 hours as a waiter and then do other things to kill time. although I had a small period of Neet.
Philosophy is very hard tbh
but that shouldnt stop you

there will be an abundance of foids studying tbh
i dont know if thats good or bad
many chances to ascend
many chances to be reminded of your inceldom
it depends
Did you study philosophy?

No, I work about 3 hours as a waiter and then do other things to kill time. although I had a small period of Neet.
oh ok. you might have to give up that waiter job. I don't know how anyone can cope with going to school AND having a job at the same time. It will tire you out fast

It depends on your financial situation tbh. If you’re set for life there’s no harm in learning about something you’re passionate about. If you’re looking for a job I’d advise a minor in philosophy, and a profitable major depending on the job market and economic ecosystem of your country

You're not getting payed much, buddy boyo

Did you study philosophy?
no but i knew some people.who did
here in germany
and they all said there are way more foids studying

no but i knew some people.who did
here in germany
and they all said there are way more foids studying
Interesting, will it be possible that those foids that study philosophy are different from others? :feelsgah:
oh ok. you might have to give up that waiter job. I don't know how anyone can cope with going to school AND having a job at the same time. It will tire you out fast
Yes, that's what I told my parents, I really threatened them with a collapse if they forced me to work and study at the same time. I guess I will update them in the middle of the year, when I try to register.

Be a real Chad and take the math + Philosophy combo

So you are going to rope once you finish the degree? I mean, what's going to pay for your food bro.

I know is hard and the cyrcle of getting employed is close,also its low salary as teacher or something