Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I stay home?

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
The other day my stomach was hurting but I hS to go to school and my mom said if it was hurting today I can stay home. It’s not resally hurtting at the moment, so should I go to school or not?

log off the site and finish highschool

I remember being so anxious that I skipped school, just lol. Skip it if you don't feel good bro.

don't go if your stomach hurting

Stay at home. One or two days missing from school won't kill your grades or get you expelled lol

UPDATE: I’m on the way to school now, boys. I’m staying home Wednesday cuz I’m going on a tour to a community college. Future before hoes.

UPDATE: I’m on the way to school now, boys. I’m staying home Wednesday cuz I’m going on a tour to a community college. Future before hoes.

Yes! You can always decide to LDAR but if you start too early then you won't get to reconsider. The earlier you LDAR the fewer options you will have in your life. Eg I found out that LDARing sucks and now I'm figuratively fucked. Not literally though.