Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I start with Instagram at age 25?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
I despise SM, I would still not scroll, like Id just set up a few pics and maybe some Animation I did. Dunno, Ive got no friends and most of my former HS classmates dont have it and the College Assholes only few have it but like I dont give a shit about them. Dunno I would likely not get 1000 Followers soon except I like Botmaxx lmao.

I feel like these Dating Apps dont work, ive been on Tinder for over 2 years and never went on a Date, never got a number from a girl. If i get a match and IF she reacts, it ends up in ghosting quickly. Bumble was even worse.

Like dunno if that shit is still worth it.

I think it depends on what you're trying to do. If it's to spread your art then I would say go for it, but if it's to meet someone then I wouldn't recommend it.

I think it depends on what you're trying to do. If it's to spread your art then I would say go for it, but if it's to meet someone then I wouldn't recommend it.
100% agree bro

If you want another outlet to be mogged on then instagram is the way to go.

If you try online dating you need an Instagram most of the time. Helps prove you're real.