Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I start wearing around a MAGA 2020 shirt?

Should i wear a MAGA shirt around campus?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Elections are coming up this year, I go to a very liberal school and I know there will be demonstrations and other shit like that. Thinking of wearing that shirt around just to trigger people.

ThereAreOnlyTwoGenders-NavyBlueShirt_1024x.png

Politics are cope

Just be careful OP, some of these people will actually get physical with you. Once normies demonize you, it's very easy to justify hurting you.

Yes bro. See if you can cause controversy and get publicity.

Just be careful OP, some of these people will actually get physical with you. Once normies demonize you, it's very easy to justify hurting you.
if a twink tries to punch me then ill just sodomize him.

Depends on where you live, if you're in some trendy liberal area then it's not a good idea, you'll get assaulted or murdered. This is just putting a target on your back so only do it if you are a tall high T orgrecel that's not to be fucked with.

yes bro but just be prepared 4 people to actually get pissed

You aren't doing anything, others are just getting triggered

it will distract people from your subhuman looks
i would do it tbh

You aren't doing anything, others are just getting triggered
i probably won't do it on campus lol
i've done at the gym in my home town but the people there are usually conservative.

Last edited:
yes bro. But keep your pimp hand strong

Sure, if you want to get harrased and assault.

Trump is the ultimate betabuxx.
Would be fun to trigger people though. Mabey try a T-shirt that’s a little more inconspicuous but still offensive to the Chads and Stacys.

Yes and film it

Trump is the ultimate betabuxx.
Would be fun to trigger people though. Mabey try a T-shirt that’s a little more inconspicuous but still offensive to the Chads and Stacys.
Betabuxx is cope, specially since trump is boss and making ridiculous amounts of money, and what if you like your job, I’m NEET but still