Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I start my own YouTube channel where I sing song covers, and the channel is meant to be for incels and incels only?

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★★
I wasn't really going to do this since my singing voice is absolutely horrendous, but I think it might be fun to try. I obviously don't expect to get popular or anything, but maybe I can make it a channel for our community or something? It seems like every person that I know makes song covers is some guy or foid holding retarded views. They often seem so egotistical and genuinely insufferable.

That's why I think maybe it'd be fun to make a channel meant just for incels. Obviously, I'm not going to make really good song covers, since, like I said, my voice is horrible. But still.

I really hate how much people are mocking me on IncelTears, telling me that I don't put in effort or work hard. Making fun of me because I have no content of my own.

So I want to also start the channel to just document what I'm doing I guess. I don't know if I should actually do it though, because I also think that this is a really dumb idea and I should probably refrain.

Thoughts?

why even bother what IT have to say?
I normally don't care. But I feel so angry looking at them calling me pathetic for simply hating one stupid whore whroe wghrfoiwsagjnogpajgajgkpajgsajwsag ug

alkjgaldgjhalgjwlokgalkaghghjgslkgjjlksgaljk ljkaljka ljkga ljkaljka ljkawgljka wlkzjhag algkhaglk;ha;lkg slkgdlk;sajgdlkasgjlksajgdl;wsajgl;AJDgfopvkgnjslkfjnsalokhcdvlko;sjhclk;jsoijfsdgljksoiegjhoaijgoai oa;ijslkadlkja saldghsalkaslighdjopijh awejf

I normally don't care. But I feel so angry looking at them calling me pathetic for simply hating one stupid whore whroe wghrfoiwsagjnogpajgajgkpajgsajwsag ug
They have a negative bias towards here, even if someone here cured cancer, they would hate

They have a negative bias towards here, even if someone here cured cancer, they would hate
Which makes it even more enraging. All my hard work means nothing, but not only that, they insist that I must be lying about my efforts. I hate them and I hate Ado. I hope her asshole is getting raped as we speak. I hope she's getting recorded by some perverted guy as she goes to a public restroom.

Which makes it even more enraging. All my hard work means nothing, but not only that, they insist that I must be lying about my efforts. I hate them and I hate Ado. I hope her asshole is getting raped as we speak. I hope she's getting recorded by some perverted guy as she goes to a public restroom.
based

I hope some guy finds Ado asleep, sneaks up, takes the covers off her bed, and rips her leggings open only to rip her asshole to shreds with his bare hands.

yep foids liker her will all suffer the same junko furuta demise. As of IT, the men there are all cucks and subhuman copers

the yakuza will get her dw
I actually will pray that happens. What a whore. I hate her so much. I hate her i hate her alksgdjffalkgjalgkhjalkgjalgjal;gkijhsa;lkbhhlksaglksagbljkasglsakjfddbglksagdjlksagdlksagdlksdjglksajgdlksjglkajsglksfmbfqwfasgaa I\ajgl;pagjallksagdlkgdljkaglklkjgadljkagljkadlknjsxcl;vkcnhawl;dgjhlaKJHgd

Why on earth are you obsessed with her? I've read your posts so far, and it doesn't seem like the singer ADO insulted you or talked shit about incels. I usually hate foids, but I wouldn't care about them if they weren't doing shit to me.

Why on earth are you obsessed with her? I've read your posts so far, and it doesn't seem like the singer ADO insulted you or talked shit about incels. I usually hate foids, but I wouldn't care about them if they weren't doing shit to me.
I made a large post about it, I'm not sure if you read that one, but I essentially just hate her because she outclasses me in singing. That's really it, I hate being inferior, and I especially hate being inferior to foids. But that's a really bare bones explanation, and if you really want to understand, here's the post.