Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I start Fightmaxxing?

Should i start doing martial arts?

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Should I start doing martial arts besides gymcelling?
I would like to do muay thai or something like that but I have social anxiety tbh.

Yes bro. It sounds like it would be a fun way to spend time tbh.

The only bad thing is taking classes with my social anxiety tbh
Also sometimes dickhead attend those kinds of things. I did some when I was a kid. It was really unbearable interactions.

Also sometimes dickhead attend those kinds of things. I did some when I was a kid. It was really unbearable interactions.
I will probably do trial workouts first

You have to cope somehow so do whatever you want

Should I start doing martial arts besides gymcelling?
I would like to do muay thai or something like that but I have social anxiety tbh.
For self defence? Yeas you can make yourself stronger. But we dont need full variety of fighting skilll. All you need is just a powefull hit. Incels should strike first because by large we are not fit for prolong scuffle. Hit your opponent's jaw first with your properly trained hand hehe.Then run :feelskek:

This is how that might end for you

I would. Imagine being able to beat a Chad bully’s ass in front of his girl or a white knight trying to fight you for making a foid cry. It will improve your coordination and stamina too

The last option tbh.

I would. Imagine being able to beat a Chad bully’s ass in front of his girl or a white knight trying to fight you for making a foid cry. It will improve your coordination and stamina too
tbh but It would be hard to combine it with going to the gym. I would love to break some chads face bones so he becomes ugly

tbh but It would be hard to combine it with going to the gym. I would love to break some chads face bones so he becomes ugly
I’d start training for an hour once or twice a week. If you like it then I would gradually work in a little more time so you can balance it in with the gym

You might as well

yas you should hunn

Yes bro. It’s a great cope and knowing how to defend yourself is always useful.

You might feel a lack of motivation sometimes though. Happened to me.

Send them off on a stretcher

No man. You'll hurt yourself for no reason.

Yes. With the ongoing incel genocide, you are going to need it for survival.