Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I start cursing people out randomly? Start treating people like shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Like over minor inconveniences, and big ones too of course. I’m in shape enough to fight people if they escalate the argument to one, but since it’s college I highly doubt anyones trying to catch what would be an adult-felony-assault charge.

Like for example, I could be walking to class and a normie infront of me would be walking too slow. Instead of asking him/her to move out of the way politely I could just yell “get the fuck out of my way bitch ass nigga”. I could use the n word because I’m black btw.

If you aren't afraid of repercussion, go for it!
It’s college so freedom of speech. People treat me like shit all the time, so why can’t I give them a taste of their own medicine?

It’s college so freedom of speech. People treat me like shit all the time, so why can’t I give them a taste of their own medicine?
If you have strength to retaliate, go for it.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're a shortcel. Tall people will use it as an excuse to show off to foids how physically superior they are to us manlets.