Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I start a youtube channel

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
I am home all day long so I can spend all day making videos. idk what i'd make videos of tho

if its a cope then ok.

idk what i'd make videos of tho

sure, but if u plan on vlogging as an incel and talking about the truths of this world (((they))) will shut u down

@Blacktarpill

Make quality blackpill videos.

yes I always welcome more content

Sure,why not.Try something different.Like introdusing the black pill to the anime community or something,idk.

Creative endevours are the best hobby tbh, especially the potentially profitable ones. If you have the will to make videos, I'd say you should. Making them is easier than ever and you're pretty much surrounded by topics my guy. Gaming, anime, meme stuff... you can take topics from the forum and give your views on it or some shit.

yo bro, try it.

Crypto youtubers make a lot of money. Thousands per video. Start ur channel and it will grow

Yes, we need more incel YouTubers.

you can but its annoying your videos get striked for literally nothing since if your small Jewtube thinks they can get away with it apparently my video where i just made Stalin jokes was ''advocating violence'' never did i advocate violence i never said the word kill, purge or starve the worst i did was elude to Siberia but i never outright said anything but it still got taken down, fucking kikes

Just be careful with the (((censorship))) and the copyright issue.

I am home all day long so I can spend all day making videos. idk what i'd make videos of tho
get KDElive and Nantron, it's good to learn how to edit videos

Do it if it'll be a genuine cope without any delusional expectations (I.e. don't think you'll make any profit or that the channel will grow at all. Also don't start a channel just for the sake of it). It will be nice having more incel content to watch though. I also recommend using a different platform other than jewtube, like bitchute.
Just be careful with the (((censorship))) and the copyright issue.
if its a cope then ok.

What kind of videos do you have in mind? Maybe I could edit for you. I like editing and photoshopping even tho I am shit at those tbhngl

make videos about who is thiccest fortnite avatar

((also include male skins))

Yeah, you should open a new YT channel about inceldom and spread the blackpill

wanna collaborate? I have many video ideas to talk about inceldom, dating and politics but I do not have any peace and I am too lazy to make them. I can write you a text and send you data and you can make a video. if you are interested PM me.