Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i start a candlemaking business

gymcel88._

gymcel88._

Recruit
★★
Im on call at my job and going to school and figured a bit of extra money wouldnt be bad. ive been watching videos on how to make candles and it seems fairly easy for someone with no skills and very little money such as myself. i might open an etsy shop, so i wont actually have to interact with anyone. should i do it brocels?

Im on call at my job and going to school and figured a bit of extra money wouldnt be bad. ive been watching videos on how to make candles and it seems fairly easy for someone with no skills and very little money such as myself. i might open an etsy shop, so i wont actually have to interact with anyone. should i do it brocels?
I'd buy your candles

You shouldnt depend on random fools from the internet on a life-changing decisions

@gymcel88._

Last edited:
You shouldnt depend on random fools from the internet on a life-changing decisions
Im not expecting it to be life changing, maybe just a small side hustle

Good idea honestly.

This is just a scheme to get an overweight witch gf right? Very clever...

Yes. JFL if you aren't candlemaxxing in 2023

IUBRwNb.png

:p

Ok GrAYcel

try it

heck, you may find in the experience of a shopfront how to sell something else -- used books or whatever -- and keep going from there

whatever works

try it

heck, you may find in the experience of a shopfront how to sell something else -- used books or whatever -- and keep going from there

whatever works
ur right, thank you !

ur right, thank you !
I have found Etsy to be a nice quietly kept secret for getting out-of-print books not easily found elsewhere. As often as not I am finding them from people who are selling other stuff but take the opportunity on that site to clean house and sell their old books they don't want -- and they and I clean up!

Yes. Light it up.

That would make good money, in my opinion. I have started buying beef jerky off of eBay. Inflation is forcing people to change their buying habits, and I know the importance of stocking up on beef jerky, oil, gasoline, cans of food, rice, weapons, etc.

It it were not for the fact that PayPal banned my account in 2017 for selling cryptocurrency on eBay - I’d sell items on eBay.

good luck bro

hope it works out -- would be interested to see/hear how it goes
thank you man! ill keep u guys updated on how it goes, as well as with the books.

thank you man! ill keep u guys updated on how it goes, as well as with the books.
cool man

and the books thing was just a random idea from recent experience -- you will probably come up with something else/better entirely

good luck