Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i skip my mother’s funeral once i get my own place?

Should i?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Once i get my own place i’ll have freedom and control over my life for the first time ever. I can focus on making money and having peace. The reason i’m asking is because she ruined my life. Took me out of school when i was naive and then on top of that was always starting drama with family so i never really got to connect. I got called a momma’s boy and this ruined my life in the long run because i had to sit in a toxic household and my whole family ignored me and got treated better because they were white. I had to slave away just to help her on rent and all this mental confusion prevented me from waking up fast enough to turn my life around. Now i’m afraid it’s too late to get anywhere in life.

Should i just wish her the best after she dies or go through the pain of playing like i care and go to her funeral so they don’t see me as a horrible person?

Last edited:
Yes set her dead brain on fire. Forsaken by her own child. You couldn't damn her to a worse hell

Not the best place to ask for advice. If it was me I'd just go if I thought I'd have to see my relatives again, obviously I can't truly understand how you feel and it's not that simple, but yeah.

Didn't she abuse you and then proceed to ruin your entire life and any chances of not being a rotting truecel? :feelswhat:

Skip it, and cut off all the family that ignored or otherwise belittled you for your subhumanity and ethnic status; if/when you wealthmaxx, they'll all sneak in uninvited to your success and act like they were there all along (if they themselves are not rich). :feelsclown:

Go, get some closure but don't hang around, shows others you're the better person. If you don't go I think you may regret it down the line even if your Mum wasn't all that great.

Hate your mother for her gender, not for her role.
I don't know how much she has mistreated you, but remember that maybe she cared a little about you(even if that relationship wasn't as good as you wish it were).
Her funeral is a reminder that no one, absolutely no fucking anyone will love or respect you in this faggy earth

If you even need to ask that question you're a fakecel.
Trucels want nothing to do with their pos selfish scum "parents"

Will she put you in the will to get bigbuxx?

She has no inheritance. Just the stuff in her house which isn’t worth much.
brutal. crazy how boomers were the most wealth generation but so many of them squandered what was given and are leaving no legacy for their children

Only if it's near you're new place.

Skipping isn't very easy ovER long distances

You should go if you feel like it would be better.It's your mother after all and maybe one of the few people that cared for you(at least a bit in her heart).

Don't go, if your family is shit just forget about them. I hate my family too and i wouldn't give a crap if they died once im able to live my own life.

No. I'd rather schedule it myself - I dislike her relatives.

I wouldn't go tbh, because she brought me into this hell hole, and now she expects mercy or forgiveness. Fuck all niggas who says "It's your mother after all" She was horny and you came into this world. All your problems are because your parents got horny. Fuck them. All people who procreate are retarded. Humanity is overrated asf.