Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I shill for incels.me

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
I can use r9k to shill for incels.is and get more incels to join. I can also use other boards.

I’ve been shilling on 8chan’s /r9k/ board (because I’m banned on 4chan) and other imageboards. It’s worth a shot.

Use this:
7qRs9J.png

r9k is filled with failed normies and females don’t even try

r9k is filled with failed normies and females don’t even try
Yeah. OP wants to dump garbage into this nice little board. What have we done to you, OP?

Yeah. OP wants to dump garbage into this nice little board. What have we done to you, OP?

R9K has turned into a cesspool full of Chads bragging about fucking all sorts of women. Is that really where you want to be recruiting from, OP? You're better off going to Wizchan and trying to snag the incels who feel alienated on that volcel haven. That's how I found out about this site. I haven't been back to Wizchan since.

I’ve been shilling on 8chan’s /r9k/ board (because I’m banned on 4chan) and other imageboards. It’s worth a shot.

Use this:
7qRs9J.png
You forgot to include

*Weekly civil wars against umother users.

No, just bashing of fakie fucks who deserve it.
It's still an internal war and some normal users also insult each other constantly.

I think it's hilarious

It's still an internal war and some normal users also insult each other constantly.
I try not to insult anyone, unless they are clearly just trolls. It's other who do the insulting towards me for no reason.

I try not to insult anyone, unless they are clearly just trolls. It's other who do the insulting towards me for no reason.
I guess this is just a continous theme of this website. But I think this place would be quite boring without a little bit of drama and it's fine if it's not that serious.

I guess this is just a continous theme of this website. But I think this place would be quite boring without a little bit of drama and it's fine if it's not that serious.
I really don't appreciate being insulted on a self proclaimed """""""""""""""""""safe haven""""""""""""""""""" site.

I really don't appreciate being insulted on a self proclaimed """""""""""""""""""safe haven""""""""""""""""""" site.
Nobody should insult you for no reason but I mean that watching these drama threads can be enjoyable. Why would anyone insult you. I mean you can be one of the nicest users here.

Sounds like fertile recruiting ground. We need to bolster our numbers.

sorry brb gonna rope
Just post some incel jokes and black pill comment here and there, maybe even in non incel related boards and comment sections, r9k should already know about us.
R9k is our retarded cousin we rarely speak to. We have to acknowledge him from time to time but the bbq is fine without his antics.

They are pinkpilled af. Let them first visit /r/braincels before coming here.

Isn't 4chan dead nowadays? Isn't it filled with normies now? I used to heavily browse that site back in 08-10