Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should I settle for a land-whale?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I've been talking with this fat bitch on tinder for a few days now. She's the only one that swiped right on me lol. I'm thinking of ghosting her because she's kinda gross and it really bothers me how other guys get beautiful thin girls and I get that. What would you do in my position?

Is she a virgin? Go marry her. Hit the gym together.

If she isn't, don't.

Fuck that bro don't settle for a land whale. All it does is push their ego even more to think they deserve a chad. They get enough validation from femshits and white knight cucks

Wouldn’t have swiped her right in the first place probably.

I've been talking with this fat bitch on tinder for a few days now. She's the only one that swiped right on me lol. I'm thinking of ghosting her because she's kinda gross and it really bothers me how other guys get beautiful thin girls and I get that. What would you do in my position?
It depends on the individual. I physically cannot get an erection for fat girls so I personally wouldn't. But if you are considering it then why not? These guys seem happy:

Cuckthreesome

Don’t do it. Don’t give in to hypergamy bullshit. If you were fat then she wouldn’t accept you.

My only limit is landwhales. I keep my body in decent shape so I expect the same from a partner.

She her my 9 inch cock

Way to the hell.

Once she loses weight you are single if you are Sub4.
Not necessarily. We don't talk about it a lot here because this site is about male virginity, but when a foid loses virginity to someone, she becomes like hyperbonded. It might actually last as long as she gets down to landdolphin status not like hot skinny.

I would jump at the chance since I never got swiped right on tinder. Volcel if you wouldn't tbh.

Is she a virgin? Go marry her. Hit the gym together.

If she isn't, don't.
good chance she probably is, but if she loses weight she'll most likely cheat with chad or just dump me

good chance she probably is, but if she loses weight she'll most likely cheat with chad or just dump me

Just go for it. At least you can temporarily ascend even if it happens.

Fuck that bro don't settle for a land whale. All it does is push their ego even more to think they deserve a chad. They get enough validation from femshits and white knight cucks
I know man. I've been gymcelling and eating healthy for years and she sits on her ass all day and gets validation. No fair

I wouldn´t set for a landwhale. They have just two things to do, look pretty and not to be obnoxious. Your specimen fails at the first one, which is the most important. It's highly likely that she will fail even at having a decent pERsonality, courtesy of current social engineering.

Once she loses weight you are single if you are Sub4.

Lightspeed IQ. I would even say that if you are sub6, in the current dating market, holding a landwhale is nightmare mode difficulty. Even a sub7 would struggle significantly to do so. Not worth it, in the end.

I know man. I've been gymcelling and eating healthy for years and she sits on her ass all day and gets validation. No fair
For real bro i don't anadrolmaxx for a fucking blue whale

Smash her and cuddle and be her boyfriend if u can. I just wouldnt go out with her but mess around

If you’re not attracted to someone, why go for it?

where is the fucking rope

Land-whale doesn't counts.

Were you not gonna suimaxx the other day?
I suggest becoming a real hERo for society instead of marrying a land-whale like a true cuck.

Really depends on the particular foid. Need photos. Could you do her?

You shouldn’t do anything you don’t want to do. You can keep being alone instead.

I don’t really use online dating. I do usually get to know women as individual people but I’ve yet to meet someone who wants me.

Honestly at this point in history your thread title should be "Will a land-whale settle for me?"

Honestly at this point in history your thread title should be "Will a land-whale settle for me?"
ikr sadly, i guess i'm lucky that a even a fat one would talk to me
Were you not gonna suimaxx the other day?
I suggest becoming a real hERo for society instead of marrying a land-whale like a true cuck.
yea i was in an extra shitty mood when I wrote that and was seriously considering it. The thing about going ER is what it would do to my family. Also if I kill a bunch of people and end up being too scared to end myself, I don't wanna end up like Alek Menissian

Last edited:

So you're in shape, healthy and capable of a strong erection. Good for you, now just get to slam-bangin' Free-Wilma from the back for a week or two and go on your merry way without the shameful burden of that V card. Then you can move onto a semi-normal looking chick in a month or so. Sorry that sounded a little like CuckedShaman save for the fat shaming. But really, doe - who cares if she's fat? You're on a forum for guys who are too pussy to fucking kill themselves. Fucking DO something, you idiot! Show these weak little faggots who the real man is here.

You need to have BBW fetish in order to have sex with a landwhale, otherwise your brain will signal "deactivate pee pee and do not enter"
That's most likely what would happen to me

I don't get how anyone besides fetishfags can be attracted to a landwhale. They don't look human

The amount of volcels in here ... You don't have to marry her, but if you think you are too good to fuck her you are no better than female "incels".
I don't get how anyone besides fetishfags can be attracted to a landwhale. They don't look human
:soy: Having sex with someone you are not attracted to is a horrible experience :soy:

So you're in shape, healthy and capable of a strong erection. Good for you, now just get to slam-bangin' Free-Wilma from the back for a week or two and go on your merry way without the shameful burden of that V card. Then you can move onto a semi-normal looking chick in a month or so. Sorry that sounded a little like CuckedShaman save for the fat shaming. But really, doe - who cares if she's fat? You're on a forum for guys who are too pussy to fucking kill themselves. Fucking DO something, you idiot! Show these weak little faggots who the real man is here.
Yeah im just not really into fatt
The amount of volcels in here ... You don't have to marry her, but if you think you are too good to fuck her you are no better than female "incels".

:soy: Having sex with someone you are not attracted to is a horrible experience :soy:
i am too good. I exercise, take care of my body, and eat clean. And yet I’m thinking about setting for a fat person who sits on her ass all day and eats junk food. Wanting something that’s somewhat close to my looks match does not make me the same as a “femcel”
They aren’t human

You are a looong distance from settling boyo
Right now you should be decide if you want to fuck her or not

Settle? Nah.

Fuck, yes, you should.

i am too good. I exercise, take care of my body, and eat clean. And yet I’m thinking about setting for a fat person who sits on her ass all day and eats junk food. Wanting something that’s somewhat close to my looks match does not make me the same as a “femcel”
They aren’t human
You are still a volcel then. Due to hypergamy, 80 % of men, i.e. including normies, can't get their looksmatch. Incels are the bottom 20 %.

Bad enough as it is, don't screw the rest of us by settling below your looksmatch, we need to keep up our SMV in order to destroy hypergamy.