Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should I seek anti depressants?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
My anxiety and depression has gotten worse, and even tho I know doctors and therapists are full of shit, should I visit them?

I have been taking them for over a year. They will destroy you

No, its no better than tranny pills, only made to make you ignore reality.

Dont do it the side effects suck ass. They might not even help tbh

Maybe to function better.
Otherwise, they make you optimistically delusional about life. The point of the blackpill is to destroy all unfounded optimism.

It's Over

if u can get them for free and if ur problems are terrible then u might want to give them a shot but for me they have no real effect

Try anything else first. Weed, for instance. Some people think it's degenerate, and I don't think it's a great crutch, but it's preferable to any pharma shit if it works for you.

Try doing regular exercise too. Even calisthenics or jogging. If you can go to a gym do SS.

Last edited:
Imagine getting medical treatment from (((them)))

If you want to turn into a braindead zombie instead of a blackpilled incel

No. Lies. It's all lies. It's leftist propaganda. It's fake. Fake news. Don't fall for it. Just a bunch of faker dakers. Retreat and pass.