Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I Save Up For Leg Lengthening

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
Hey boys. I was wondering if leg lengthening should be something I work towards. It would take about a years salary and I would probably be able to afford it when I am about 26 years old. I would be able to increase my height by about 6 inches bringing me to 5'11.5". It will probably make me normal friend tier but I'm not sure if it would be worth it at that age as many claim that their 20s are the best years of their life and that would be more than half over. Also it is looked down upon my almost all women that say you have to be insecure to do it even though they hate short men in the first place whilst also wearing fakeup. Input would be of best interest. Cheers!

I would be able to increase my height by about 6 inches bringing me to 5'11.5".
6 inches with leg-lengthening surgery?
Impossible.:lul:

Also, your body will look horribly out of proportion with that gain.

Just do it, 26 years old isnt bad tbh.
Also it is looked down upon my almost all women
why give a shit ? is not like them will notice it (unless she already knows you)

Just do it, 26 years old isnt bad tbh.

why give a shit ? is not like them will notice it (unless she already knows you)
Yeah I guess that is true.

Sounds both incredibly painful and wasteful to me. While I know the pain of short men all too well (being one myself), I would rather invest in the psychological fortitude to accept the hand I've been dealt by Nature.

so ur gonna cripple ur physical abilities, look like a freak with abnormal proportions, and 100k down the drain
go for it, sounds like a solid idea

Sounds both incredibly painful and wasteful to me. While I know the pain of short men all too well (being one myself), I would rather invest in the psychological fortitude to accept the hand I've been dealt by Nature.
lol wtf is this shit nigga, if he is already good looking making this surgery will be key from getting out of inceldom

Do ypu have the cash?
Where did you plan to do it?

External contentduckduckgocom

If you are alright with being pumped full of painkillers to not have to experience the crippling pain of having your femur sawn in half for a couple months, not being able to do physical activity to the point of not even being able to bend your knee, being alright with fragile bones which may lead to breaks and potentially shitty proportions as well as a slew of other potential complications, by all means man, go for it.

There's no LL for your face

You have to try
So I say do it
But after you tallmaxx and ascend, don't come back and act like a bragging cucklord

unless I was a borderline midget I wouldn't do it, rather just use insoles

I plan on saving up for LL after I get jaw surgery and a few other things done.
If I where you I would save up and buy elevator shoes or lifts for now

Last edited:
That's simp behaviour,but then again idgaff so do what the fuck you want.